Lloyds List Intelligence are the trusted experts delivering transparent and actionable maritime data empowering 60,000 professionals around the globe to make confident decisions that drive the safe, efficient, and lawful movement of trade by sea. Our advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and industry expertise transform our unparalleled data into unique insight delivered through data and analytics services, news and commentary, and publications.
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer experience through efficient sales operations?
If so, we want to hear from you.
The role purpose: The Sales Operations Executives deliver a smooth customer ordering process.
Reporting to: Director of Revenue Operations
As part of our expanding global marketing organisation of 20, reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, we’re looking to recruit an accomplished Sales Operations Executive on a permanent basis to join our growing team.
Lloyd’s List Intelligence, a global company, headquartered in London, solves operational and strategic problems for customers by delivering unique insights and data that counts. Driven by their mission to support the safe, lawful and efficient movement of trade by sea, Lloyd’s List Intelligence delivers data, reports, analysis and advice at the moments that clients need them most. For almost 300 years they have been the go-to partner for maritime intelligence.
Review submitted orders in Salesforce.com, and direct from Agents and work with sales and legal colleagues to quickly resolve issues preventing order acceptance and fulfilment
- Ensure orders all adhere to agreed rules around authorisation, payment terms, embargoed countries, price and contract length
- Complete paperwork required for submission of OCFs in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality
- Ensure request for changes post-order are reviewed, authorised, and executed efficiently
- Work with Finance to ensure a smooth end-to-end the billing process to meet accuracy and time based customer SLAs
- Keep sales informed of changes to order processes and order acceptance rules
- Highlight areas for improvement in the systems, processes and customer experience · Provide support and guidance to Sales and Client Services on how to follow processes and standards required
- Assist with customers’ vendor set-up process by providing to the relevant Account Manager the correct corporate and billing information
- Complete due diligence/KYC forms submitted by customers, working with the relevant internal stakeholders to respond quickly
- Liaise with finance colleagues to complete credit checks for new customers
- Enable sales efficiency by answering questions around how to add opportunities that are compliant and can be processed correctly
- Put the customer at the core of all practices by thinking ‘how can I make the purchasing process as easy for the customer as possible?’
- Make judgement calls on approvals by weighing up processes vs benefit to the customer and organisation
- Spend time with sales to better understand their challenges and questions around order processing and fulfilment to increase understanding on both sides
Skills & Competencies
Very strong organisational skills and process driven
- Ability to work well independently
- Customer focused
- Ability to handle pressure, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- A self-starter with a commercial focus
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
2-3 years in a Sales operations role
- Experience of working in a business with a wide variety of services and variation on orders
- Experienced in consuming large amounts of information quickly
- Excellent at working cross functionally to get things done
- In-depth knowledge of order processing using Salesforce.com
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Proven track record in trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Understanding of best practices in sales order processing
Hours 9-5pm. Hybrid working with some time spend in central London office location. (Blackfriars/London Bridge/Waterloo)
Our Promise to You - Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday rising to 27 after 2 years’ service and a day off for your birthday
- Life Assurance for 4 x Salary
- Up to 4 Days Paid Volunteering
- Enhanced Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental Leave)
- Flexible benefits including Private Healthcare Plan and Dental Insurance
- Healthy Lifestyle Subsidy up to £250
- Company pension scheme: employee contribution of 5% basic salary, matched by an employer contribution of 5%
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most, but not all of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
Please let us know of any adjustments we need to make for you to show us your best self.