Who are we?
Whatfix is a leading global player in the Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) landscape, providing a SaaS platform that accelerates product adoption and reduces support and training efforts for large enterprises, predominantly Fortune 500 companies. As we continue to expand and redefine the way companies onboard, train, and support their users, we're looking for a dedicated Manager, Solutions to join our team.
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Whatfix’s Revenue Operations department is looking for a Senior Analyst. In this role, you will be the trusted advisor driving sales success through insights, analytics, and standardization. In addition, drive operational excellence by designing, implementing, tracking and improving processes, workflows and tools to help revenue teams execute and scale their strategies. Drive and oversee enablement processes to improve sellers’ and other revenue teams’ productivity. With Whatfix’s fast-paced rapidly growing environment, you will be encouraged to roll up your sleeves and participate in various roles to deliver success!
Please note: This is a full time position, requiring work from the office on all 5 days located in HSR Layout, Bangalore.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 12 months you will work toward completing?
- Within 30 days of employment, complete all the onboarding formalities, learnings, and understand existing rules of engagement across all departments, build network across the organization
- Within 60 days of employment, start working with a senior sales executive leader, understand their business goals, challenges, participating in forecast, aligning sales compensation plans to organizational objectives, and Sales Analytics & Reporting
- Within 90 days of employment, you will start running forecast calls to identify gaps to meet the quarterly goals, provide support and guidance to senior sales executives to mitigate risks in achieving quarterly/yearly goals.
- Within 180 days of employment, support sales leaders establish individual success plans. Additionally, lead projects to deliver transformative outcomes delivering best-in-class GTM tools for the organization.
- Within 360 days of employment, you will be front ending initiatives that will maximize business agility through effective change management and governance
The Work: Strategy & Planning
- Bring strategic alignment and coordination in function level operations, a structure that can propel and support the company at 3-5X current revenues. Effectively manage sub-functions, headcount and person/team mappings to drive efficient growth
- Ensure vertical alignment of Sales/Partnerships with company goals and horizontal alignment across revenue functions for interdependencies. Work closely with the business finance team, BU leadership and BU Operations team to translate financial objectives and company level plans into quarterly operating plans for Sales
- Streamline planning, modeling, forecasting, reviews for Sales. Drive forecasting accuracy through better coordination in planning and better execution support to teams. Help stakeholders on tracking performance vs plan and proactively identifying and addressing issues through either people, process or technology related interventions
- Oversight on compensation & Incentive design and planning for sellers
The Work: Analytics & Reporting
- Consolidate and lead analytics & reporting across sales & partnership. Develop analytics team structure to support growth across all segments.
- Orchestrate reporting cadences, TAT for publishing reports, and guidelines for documentation, tool usage and drive compliance.
- Focus more on automation. Work with the Data lake team to automate periodic reports in Looker and minimize duplication of efforts. Ensuring proper documentation and driving adoption.
- Lead best practices on dashboarding and metrics tracking
Where is this role located?
This is a full time position, requiring work from the office on all 5 days located in HSR Layout, Bangalore.
Someone having 7-10 years of experience in Sales planning and strategy or sales operations at a global enterprise SAAS or similar exp along with 3+ years of leadership experience building and leading the revenue operations or sales operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why join us?
- Work with a top 20 B2B tech company that boasts many Fortune 500 companies as customers.
- Be part of a company recognized as a global market leader by Gartner in the digital adoption space.
- Join a team that is customer-obsessed, with a customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights.
- Contribute to a company that has been selected as a Gold Stevie Award winner in the 2023 American Business Awards for Customer Service Department of the Year.
If you're excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Whatfix, please apply with your CV. We look forward to learning more about you!
Perks & Benefits (India)
- Best-in-class medical Insurance coverage.
- Education Sponsorship
- Free Lunch & Dinner Buffet
- Doorstep Cab Drop Facility (10 PM onwards)
- Internal Job Transfer & global mobility programs