Join the Altra Family
We want everyone who can run to experience the thrill of finishing their first race, setting a new personal record and shattering limits they never thought they could overcome. We use our run-improving footwear, unmatched education, and inextinguishable passion for running to inspire everyone to lace up, hit the open road or tail, and start running. Our mission to get everyone who is able out and running may be bold, but we won't stop trying until it's a reality.
Senior Manager – Sales Operations and Analytics
The Senior Manager of Sales Operations primary role is to manage and drive support functions essential to sales force productivity. These support functions include sales strategy effectiveness (macro, regional, key account), forecast planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales program implementation and B2B functions/training essential to sales force productivity. Areas include the Altra NA Wholesale Operations Team encompassing strategic support functions essential to NA Sales Strategy, Revenue Generation and Sales Analytics.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Serve as the liaison between sales, product, operations and finance to create and drive strategic efficiencies that will enable growth in revenue and margin
- Responsible for sales revenue plans, account forecasting, vendor agreements, & Altra positioning
- Support Brand Strategy and Finance needs to establish, execute and monitor sales strategy for Americas.
How you will do it:
- Analyzing and Interpreting market trends that drive actions to maximize revenue, margin and operational efficiencies.
- Managing multiple scheduled tasks, while fielding as hoc requests that arise in an emerging and entrepreneurial environment
- Effectively collaborating across departments to deliver results
- Leading a direct team to achieve
What success looks like:
- Effectively and accurately connecting and executing sales forecasting to actual results
- Being nimble and adjusting quickly
- Becoming the most "trusted" data provider in the brand.
- Having a highly functional understanding of the sales, GTM, finance and product processes
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of related professional experience: 7 years
Educational position requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate degree is required, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What we expect you already know:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced capabilities In Excel, SAP, BI and general B2B platforms
- Advanced forecasting and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Marketplace trend analysis
- Strong business communication skills
What we will teach you:
- In-depth knowledge of running footwear Industry, with previous Sales Operations experience
- VF's multi-brand, cross-functional shared services platform
- To be a passionate team player focused on achieving revenue objectives & profitability requirements
- On-Line brand positioning & product PDP optimization
VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Persevere.
What’s In It for You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy, and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical, and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF?” to learn more.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities, and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com.
We just have one question. Are you in?