The Sales Enablement Manager will work with DRGinvest Sales and Marketing to provide sales velocity and conversion rate support to four lines of business in the DRG portfolio. The primary responsibility will be to accelerate the sales pipeline and increase conversion rates. The SEM will work with the sales teams to capture their pipelines and proactively increase the velocity via sales outreach support, data capture/cleaning and reporting.
Benefits for the Sales Enablement Manager:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Ins
- 401 Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- $85,000-$95,000 annual salary
Qualifications for the Sales Enablement Manager:
- Must have experience with HubSpot CRM
- 5+ years of experience in sales enablement, marketing or sales operations.
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation or other marketing tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or related field (preferred).
Outcomes we Expect from our Sales Enablement Manager:
- Increase Sales Pipeline Velocity and manage the reports for Sales and ensure team alignment with targets and sales pipeline.
- Create sales collateral that will help the sales team communicate the value of products and services to potential customers
- Collaborate monthly with product and marketing teams to ensure that sales team has access to the most up-to-date solution information and messaging
- Implement sales enablement tools and technologies that will make it easier for the sales team to execute (HubSpot)
- Contribute along with marketing, sales, solutions and customer teams to ensure a repository of sales enablement resources, including case studies, competitive information, and product information.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that sales enablement programs are aligned with overall marketing strategies and objectives and create plans accordingly
Competencies needed from the Sales Enablement Manager:
- Analytic Skills: Data-driven, metric-led and strong in research.
- Communication: Strong writing and communication skills. Ability to communicate with clients through reports, emails, and calls.
- Work Ethic: Ability to be a productive and deliver high quality results.
- Initiative: self motivated and can confidently notice opportunities and act proactively, while having the humility to ask questions or for help when needed.
- Accelerated: having the experience and ability to work in a fast-paced, start up environment.
Powered by JazzHR