We are seeking a Manager of RevOps Insights to join our Revenue Operation Team at Shopmonkey. In this position, you will be responsible for leading Revenue Insights playing a crucial role in the success of our Revenue organization. Working closely across all Revenue teams (Marketing, Sales, CX), you will analyze business problems, identify opportunities, and enhance decision-making through actionable insights and data intelligence. This role reports to the Director of Revenue OperationsAs Manager of Revenue Operations Insights, you will:
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Manage, design and develop effective, scalable reporting tools and dashboards that meet revenue teams’ requirements
- Champion revenue data management, governance, quality, and vendor relationships
- Set cadence to provide “proactive” insights and recommendations to help stimulate revenue growth
- Simplify reporting by delivering self-serviceable data that can be understood and acted upon by stakeholders
- Drive analytical thought leadership around operational excellence. Design cohesive end-to-end strategy aligned to company goals
- Foster relationships and establish processes with Revenue teams (Marketing, Sales, CX) and partners (Finance, Product) to solve problems, implement new reporting and create operational efficiencies
- Manage front and back-end activities and be a subject matter expert in designing, architecting, and developing custom, analytics solutions
- Lead the development and implementation of data strategy, including the development, communication, roadmap, policies and frameworks
- 4+ years of experience in Revenue Insights and metrics across Marketing, Sales, CX
- 4+ year of experience in SAAS
- Proficiency in Data Analysis, SQL, Data Visualization, Excel, Tableau, Domo, Salesforce, and data warehousing
- Problem-solving mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business decisions
- Ability to prioritize effectively and differentiate between urgent and essential tasks while managing day-to-day requirements
- Experience collaborating with leaders and stakeholders at all levels, working cross-functionally to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency, and scalability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate results of complex analytical models
- Requires minimal oversight. Self-starter with a proven record on leading key initiatives from start to finish
In the United States the range for the this position is typically a base salary of $114,000 to mid salary of $130,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. The range provided is Shopmonkey’s reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount will be based on job-related and non-discriminatory factors such as location, experience, training, skills, and abilities. Consult with your Recruiter during the initial call to determine a more targeted range based on these job-related factors. In addition to this base compensation company stock options and benefits as outlined below are included.Why Shopmonkey?
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:🏡 Fully Remote Work!
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- $20 phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual activities and in-person meet-ups
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up for collaboration at least once/year. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
✈️ Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available the 1st of the month following hire date
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
🥰 Giving Back
- 11 paid holidays
- Flexible time off - take the time off you need!
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts
- Weekly internal product & company training sessions
- Monthly events & education activities focused on DEIB, personal and/or professional development
- Individual career progression plans and leadership/management training
Check out our founder’s story, life page, or hear from real employees about what it’s like to work at Shopmonkey.
Join our team of hungry, humble, smart people who love what they do, and change the auto industry by helping every shop thrive.About The Industry
The U.S. is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.About Shopmonkey
Shopmonkey is the leading auto-repair shop software company; it is a cloud-based solution that helps auto-repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation onto a simple, easy-to-use platform.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and trusted by more than 3,500+ auto shops across the U.S. and Canada, Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo of the global car repair market, estimated to be worth more than $500B.
In 2021 Shopmonkey raised a $75 million Series C, supported by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Headline, I2BF, and ICONIQ Growth.
In 2022, Shopmonkey was named #4 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Startup Employers list (and #1 in Business Products & Software Services).Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members from all backgrounds that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission.
Shopmonkey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Shopmonkey is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our our commitment, Shopmonkey will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.