Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You'll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
As a deal desk analyst, you will be responsible for removing internal barriers and enable revenue generating/retaining teams to move faster while keeping within, and ensuring accountability on, legal, financial and product strategy limitations.
This position is onsite in Bellevue, Washington.
Your contribution will be:
- CRM and account management maintenance
- Manage the order fulfilment process from start to finish
- Lead and opportunity management
- Prepare and review sales quotes
- Finance administration; invoicing, payment application, account reconciliations
- Create and modify product licensing and subscriptions
- Contract initiation and administration
- Input and maintain sales targets and forecasts and dashboard reporting
- Provide general administrative support to members of the sales team
- Assist with upkeep of all sales tools and templates in CRM
- Ad-hoc projects and initiatives for business development and automation
To be successful we think you need:
- BA/BS required, in Business, Finance, Accounting, Sales preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in a similar administration support position, ideally in a sales environment
- Proficient knowledge and experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Capable of report creation and analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven attention to detail and ability to maintain logistical integrity
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Competent oral and written communication skills
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
- We don't wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.