The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies , Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies . We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category .
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page .
The Team You’ll Work With
Our Sales Operations team is a lean, agile group that supports 4 revenue lines and 200+ reps. You’ll be joining as a Sales Operations Manager focused on designing, enforcing, and improving Sales processes. The projects we tackle are broad, but a few examples would be segmentation & swim lanes, handoffs between teams, or product launches.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Partner with Sales & Strategy to understand strategic initiatives and lead the project to get us fully operational
- Work closely with systems & tool owners to scope technical requirements and manage end-to-end implementation
- Design processes that improve our ability to scale and reach targets more efficiently. Document and train sales on any changes.
- Enforce established processes, including diplomatic mediation when there are swim lane disputes
- Represent Sales in cross-functional business transformation projects, to ensure any changes to our business processes, systems and metrics are aligned.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations or business operations, with BS in business, systems, engineering. Prior experience at an enterprise SaaS company.
- Strategic, structured thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Results driven self-starter with a get-it-done approach. You have a growth mentality and view what you do as a part-owner and builder of Carta.
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end and managing stakeholders at all levels. Ability to negotiate and influence priorities across organizations at all levels.
- Clear and concise communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to communicate the right level of information to different audiences.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity.
- Advanced skills in SFDC, G-Suite, and Slack. Familiar with Outreach, ZoomInfo, Chili Piper, Qualified, Marketo, Bizible, Zuora, CaptivateIQ and Looker or other BI tools is a plus. SFDC Admin certification or prior experience administering tools is a plus.
Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans.
- $120k - $140k [San Francisco, CA]
- $120k - $140k [New York, NY]
- $110k - $130k [Seattle, WA]
Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com . As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.