Sales Operations Manager - Cotino™, Storyliving by Disney™
Disney Signature Experiences champions new business development projects and growth initiatives, diversifying the Disney Parks, Experiences, & Products portfolio. Storyliving by Disney™ was launched in 2022 and Cotino™, a Storyliving by Disney™ community, will be built in the heart of the Greater Palm Springs area. The Operations Manager will lead and run the Operations team to drive operational excellence and enhance revenue growth. You will be accountable for all administrative and operating tasks relating to the Cotino™ sales operations and is an integral part of the overall day-to-day Operation. This role will report directly to the Sales Director.
This position is based in Palm Springs, CAYou Will:
You Will Have:
- Ensure opening and closing checklist is performed daily in Sales Center, back-of-house office space, and model homes. Conduct quality assurance checks across all Cotino™ sales areas.
- Lead all technology maintenance and inventory control. Monitor equipment (including phone systems) and call out any concerns. Perform ad-hoc and scheduled audits.
- Build and configure reports, optimize processes, and lead dashboards. Assist in updating, and delivering training needed to support our revenue teams.
- Own CRM administration and ensure the Sales team has the needed capabilities to access accurate data.
- Ensure service excellence in all guest interactions and provide memorable experiences.
- Be the primary leadership contact for Operations. Train, mentor and support the Operations talent to achieve professional goals.
- Lead all aspects of daily attendance of Operations team.
- Manage passenger van visits to the Sales Center, models, and community. Overall responsibility for sales fleet vans, ensuring insurance and registration, washing, fueling, and maintenance.
- Expertise working with partners to proactively provide solutions and aid in the decision-making process.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to operationalize and improve sales efficiencies.
- Commitment to invest and develop talent by inspiring, growing engagement and promoting teamwork.
- Prioritize a diverse and inclusive work environment that champions fresh perspectives.
- Flexible schedule to include nights and holidays.
- Maintain a valid State driver's license to assist with Transportation, as needed.
- Proficiency in a CRM (i.e. Salesforce), phone-based technology, and Windows systems.
- Proven strong organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform in an excessive heat-based climate.
Required EducationPreferred Education
- At least 3 years experience leading a non-exempt workforce.
- Successful performance in a quota-driven team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Benefits and Perks:
Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
The hiring range for this position in Palm Springs, CA is $77,080 to $94,000per year. The base pay offered will take into account internal equity and may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, among other factors. A bonus may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About the Company:
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products