Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people. We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge, natural language processing capabilities execute with unmatched accuracy and speed, to transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that revolutionize the speed of business.
Pryon is looking for a hard-working self-starter to join our growing Revenue Strategy & Operations team as a Principle, Rev Ops Special Projects. This individual will be responsible for defining and managing special projects for the Revenue Strategy & Operations team to support cross functional efforts and strategic business initiatives. The role provides an outstanding opportunity for cross-functional learning with exposure to the senior management team and to the issues typically faced by a team in a rapidly growing industry. If you are a problem solver who enjoys making a connection between the strategic efforts and cross functional collaboration, then we invite you to apply to join our growing team.
- Work directly with the senior leadership team across the GTM teams to determine key projects of focus
- Own the end-to-end delivery of large-scoped, cross-functional projects from the analysis and research stage through implementation and execution all the way to transition and go-forward planning
- Develop reports and presentations for the management team to support performance of executed projects
- Partner to identify opportunities to repair, enhance, and innovate cross functional strategies and processes
Requirements & Preferred Experience:
- Have 8+ years of experience in fast-paced and analytical roles in growth, analytics, business operations, management consulting, or finance; preferably with experience at a high-growth tech company
- An ownership mindset. Meaning you proactively identify areas of workstream-sized areas of opportunity, contextualize them against the bigger picture, and can form realistic plans to execute on them. You’ve built products, teams, and/or processes from scratch
- Track record of leadership and self-supervision. You get work done without being told and work through ambiguity using good time management, self-prioritization, proactive unblocking, and using good judgment on when to push through vs escalate
- Ability to deconstruct complexity using frameworks. You can break down and organize large problems into solvable, prioritized pieces
- Experience working through influence and building relationships. You know how to get buy in, push back on things, manage/resolve conflict with peers and leaders, and manage expectations upwards
- Strong project management skills. You have tools and methods to organize, track, and keep alignment on work for a large, cross functional team
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You have a strong ability to write or present work, often using data, to leadership level audiences
- 100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents.
- Life Insurance, Short-term, and Long-term Disability.
- Unlimited PTO.
Must be located in the US and be a US citizen
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
The salary range for this opportunity is $155,000 - 170,000 annually. Actual salaries may vary depending on factors including, but not limited to, location and experience. The salary range listed is just one component of Pryon's compensation package.
Powered by JazzHR