We are recruiting a Sales Performance Manager for our UK market.
The role of Sales Performance Manager belongs to the Sales Team and reports directly to the Country Manager. Your main missions will be to:
- Closely managebusiness performance for your market. Investigate in detail product and destinations where performance is above or below expectations.
- You willbe the main point of contact with the buyers in the supply team and content teams to ensurea careful, rigorous, and relevant selection of live offers.
- You will be in charge of making sure the marketing team has key market information and the right products to offer.
- You will need to understand the market inside-out by studying market trends and analysing purchasing behaviour (trending destinations, price point, transport, demographics, key travel windows, etc.) for each of your portfolio destinations.
Your objectives will be to:
- Improve the products’ conversion rate thanks to a clear, comprehensiveand rigorous action plan (relevant selection of products to publish, deep dive of top and flop performing products, rigorous follow up on technical errors, lifecycle and merchandising management of our top selling products, close management ofstocks).
- Closely monitor our website’s KPIs vs the rest of the market using analytics services; recommending clear action plans to maximise revenue and memberengagement.
- Keep a constant eye on competitor’s websites and strategy, and regularly submit competition overview analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Ensure we are offering high-quality airlinecontent (flights) and maximise transport revenue. You will be in charge of closely monitoringbusiness performance and optimisingour offering.
- Coordinate, analyse and monitor the performance of events launched on the website (e.g. VP campaigns or partnerships).
- Excellentanalytical skills, able to deliver clear and actionable strategies based on robust data analysis - consulting experienceis desirable.
- Comfortable working with and manipulating data to identify trends and drive decision-making and insights.
- Able to communicate effectivelywith various internal and external stakeholders; able to establish strong working relationships andable to exert influence within the business. Ability to drive these relationships is a key success factor.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work on multiple workstreams simultaneously and rapidly troubleshoot.
- Autonomous,curious and creative - comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Results driven and able to meet and exceed set objectives; enthusiastic and committed in all circumstances.
- Previous experience working for an OTA, as well as knowledge of the UKtravelmarket,would be an advantage.
- Your daily work will be in English. French is not mandatory.
Note: Visa sponsorship is available for the right candidate, as the role is based in Aix-en-Provence, France.Additional Information
A role at Voyage Privé offers:
- Our headquarters, the Voyage PrivéCampus, a unique, modern settingin Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors.
- All of our international markets are managed from our headquarters in Aix en Provence. You will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from all over the world.
- Ourcafeteria,serving healthy local produce.
- Our environment with its 10-acrepark, in the south-westcorner ofAix-en-Provence, a stone's throw from the Provençal countryside.
- Extensive opportunities for fitness & wellness -take part in a sports or yogaclass, work out at the on-site gym, or play a gameofpadeltennis.
- Tickets to Provence Rugby matches, at the stadium just by thecampus.
- An on-sitemusic studio for composing and playing with your colleagues.
- Plentiful opportunities to party!