Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. Our goal as a business is to create a sustainable, powerful, “all things marketing” operating system that creates limitless opportunities for our customers. With over 20,000 customers, we need people like YOU to help us grow and scale even further in the coming years.
We currently have 400+ employees worldwide, working remotely as well as in our headquarters, which is located in Dallas, Texas.
Our goal as an employer is to maintain a strong company culture, foster creativity and collaboration, and, above all, encourage a healthy work-life balance for our employees wherever they call home. At HighLevel, we require our team members to be on camera for all customer, peer and supervisor interactions.
What You Will Do:
In this role, you will support the development and implementation of sales strategies to attract customers to our company website, trial programs, expansion initiatives, and general online presence. You will work alongside a variety of teams to analyze sales statistics and identify areas to optimize performance.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate current sales goals.
- Prepare sales forecasts using gathered data and marketplace trends.
- Assist in the development of quotas for the sales team.
- Recommend changes to current sales techniques, procedures or promotional efforts based on market research and new trends.
- Assist with assessment and implementation of improvements to sales back-office processes by supporting internal sales team. Identify gaps and determine best practice to work efficiently and effectively to deliver best care to customers.
- Assist with development of operational solutions that meet business objectives. Understands business processes and acts as subject matter expert on department’s use of systems, reports & tools.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 2 - 4 years of sales, project management, finance, or data analysis experience, preferably in the wireless or telecommunications industry.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into business requirements.
- Understanding of metrics and their use to drive behavior and process change.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, executive management, and cross-functional partners through written and verbal methods and ability to communicate complex concepts simply.
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed stakeholders with varying priorities and multiple projects.
- Strong proficiency with the HighLevel Platform specifically with Automations, Workflows, Dashboards, Funnels and Opportunity pipelines.
- Ability to influence conversations and work through building relationships, thoughtful framing of issues, and building influence through excellent work.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Logical/sequential thinker.
- Ability to plan & execute multiple projects simultaneously.
At HighLevelwe value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger. We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their differences, while providing awesome service to our clients and learning from one another along the way!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.