Sales Operations Manager (Onsite)
A multinational manufacturing company, located North of Boston, is actively searching for a Sales Operations Manager to join their team! The Sales Operations Manager’s primary responsibility will be to increase sales’ productivity by streamlining processes, generating accurate CRM forecasting and data analytics, and implementing sales automation tools. They are looking for someone with 7+ years of experience who is organized and detail oriented. If you’re interested in learning more, keep reading!
- Own and continuously improve the efficiency of commercial purchase order receipt and acceptance processes as the focal point and initial reviewer of contracts and purchase orders.
- Promptly reply to inquiries from customers or sales team members regarding order shipment status and delivery inquiries.
- Manage a team of sales administrators and coordinators responsible for order fulfillment, contract negotiation, export compliance, and shipping.
- Maintain and update CRM price books and external price lists for multiple regions with input from Product Management. Create systems for tracking price history.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or another relevant field.
- Understanding of basic finance concepts such as revenue recognition, export compliance, incoterms.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a Sales, Sales Support, or Operations Role.
- Contract review and negotiation experience is required.
- Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Adobe Acrobat DC, or DocStar a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, or other CRM, a plus.
- Must be willing to work onsite.
This is a full-time opportunity that offers a great compensation package with room for growth! If you’re interested in learning more, please reach out to Hali Siegel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.