As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategic and tactical aspects of our revenue operations. You will collaborate closely across cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success. The primary purpose is to optimise revenue generation processes, identify growth opportunities, and improve operational effectiveness.
You will be responsible for setting the strategy for the Revenue Operations function by leveraging data analysis, technology tools, and industry best practices, you will ensure alignment between sales strategies, revenue targets, and operational execution. You will possess a unique balance of setting strategy and driving the daily outcomes needed to achieve our agreed goals.
Given this is a new role for SiteMinder it is great opportunity to build this function from the ground up.What you'll do;
What you'll have;
- Revenue Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement revenue growth strategies in collaboration with key stakeholders to drive business objectives.
- Analyse market trends, customer behaviour, and competitor activities to identify opportunities for revenue optimisation.
- Work with the executive and broader stakeholders to set targets, establish pricing strategies, and evaluate revenue performance against goals.
- Sales and Marketing Alignment:
- Build strong collaboration between sales, marketing and customer onboarding teams to develop a cohesive GTM alignment
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive the co-ordinated delivery of revenue outcomes across lead generation, pipeline management, and conversion rates.
- Streamline sales and marketing processes, ensuring data integrity, accurate reporting, and effective lead management.
- Develop and implement metrics and dashboards to monitor sales and marketing performance and provide actionable insights.
- Sales Operations Management:
- Optimise sales processes, including opportunity management, forecasting, and territory management.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to implement and maintain CRM systems, ensuring data accuracy and supporting sales effectiveness.
- Provide guidance on sales tools, methodologies, and training to enhance sales team productivity and revenue performance.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Operationalise a rigour of operational excellence metrics across best practice SAAS industry measures
- Utilise data analysis techniques to extract actionable insights, identify trends, and recommend revenue optimisation strategies.
- Develop and deliver regular reports and dashboards to track key revenue metrics, sales performance, and revenue forecasting accuracy.
- Implement data governance processes to ensure data quality, integrity, and consistency across revenue operations systems.
- Process Improvement and Automation:
- Identify opportunities to streamline revenue operations workflows, eliminate inefficiencies, and enhance operational effectiveness.
- Evaluate, implement, and manage revenue operations technology tools and systems to support scalability and automation.
- Continuously monitor industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to drive innovation and stay ahead of the competition.
Our Perks & Benefits…
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field (MBA preferred).
- Proven experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a similar role within a fast growth SaaS company.
- Knowledge and experience of the hotel software market would be advantageous but not essential.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models, revenue cycles, operational key metrics (OKRs) across subscription and transactional product offerings.
- Proficient in using CRM systems (Salesforce preferred), revenue analytics tools, and data visualisation platforms.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and data integrity.
- Proactive and self-driven attitude, with the ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Equity packages for you to be a part of the SiteMinder journey
- Hybrid working model (in-office & from home) / Fully remote
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Generous parental (including secondary) leave policy
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.