We are looking for a passionate marketing & sales operations rockstar to join our team and dive into an array of dynamic and engaging projects across our client portfolio. You will contribute with best practice guidance, project management, process development & execution, and troubleshooting. You are a functional system admin and have experience delivering custom marketing and sales operations solutions at scale.
Your core responsibilities:
- Provide best practices and strategic recommendations to clients to streamline and optimise their existing marketing & sales ops processes.
- Liaise with multiple client stakeholders, balancing competing roadmap priorities.
- Translate client requirements into scalable, technical solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Provide day-to-day support in Hubspot and Salesforce:
- Account Configuration: manage account-level settings, integrations, database infrastructure, profiles & permissions, record types, page layouts, object updates etc.
- Campaign Execution (HS): build & maintain core marketing assets (forms, LPs, emails etc.), workflows
- Functional Administration (SF): build automation to meet evolving business needs, liaise with and support end users, other routine tasks as required
- Reports & Dashboards: surface key insights and translate those insights into actionable recommendations
- Troubleshoot System Issues
What you’ll bring:
- Hands-on experience with marketing & sales automation systems, Hubspot and Salesforce preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organised & detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive outlook and proactive mindset.
- An understanding of B2B SaaS businesses a plus
Why work for UTTR:
- We're a fully remote global team - you have the ability to work from anywhere.
- A diverse and multicultural team.
- Start-up culture with significant opportunities for growth.
- Exposure to a variety of fast-paced start-up clients.