Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and KPIs inside and outside of the CRM.
- Collaborate with teams across the organisation to keep all processes and systems flowing seamlessly.
- Analyse the data to provide impactful visualisation and dashboards to ensure complex data are understood to give the sales team the output needed to plan outreach.
- Provide ongoing evaluation and reporting, identify gaps in process and proactively recommend solutions.
- Support sales, marketing, and sales training teams with regards to ongoing CRM support, training, metrics, etc.
- Standardise processes, provide insights, and documenting business processes
- Provide work drivers based off market, competitor, experiences, and more. Work directly with Sales Leadership to align these work drivers with current strategy based on each market.
- Work directly with your manager to review the Sales Pipeline and enrich the data.
- Work directly with the Sales Team to help them provide Sales Operations with reputable data and help them manage their individual pipeline
- Identify opportunities to level-up sales engagement activities through effective utilization of our tech stack.
- Strong analytical and data management skills and ability to work through complex/ambiguous business scenarios
- Sales Operations experience in a SaaS or e-commerce environment
- 1+ years experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Experience with governance and production of reports, dashboards, and data integrity
- Proven work experience in leading the sales force, maintaining a CRM system, and designing winning sales strategies.
- Understanding of sales administration processes, sales forecasting process, and CRM data
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
Diversity & Inclusion
At project44, we're designing the future of how the world moves and is connected through trade and global supply chains. As we work to deliver a truly world-class product and experience, we are also intentionally building teams that reflect the unique communities we serve. We’re focused on creating a company where all team members can bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We’re building a company that every one of us at project44 is proud to work for, and our journey of becoming a more diverse, equitable and inclusive organization, where all have a sense of belonging, is shaped through the actions of our leadership, global teams and individual team members. We are resolute in our belief that each team member has an equal responsibility to mould and uphold our culture.
project44 is an equal opportunity employer seeking to enrich our work environment by creating opportunities for individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to thrive. If you share our values and our passion for helping the way the world moves, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above job description you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
More About Project44
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continue to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we have created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
A candidate will be asked to conduct a pre-employment criminal back ground screening test as a standard routine to minimize moral & integrity risks among our staff and to ensure Project44 is compliant with its internal pre-employment screening policy and SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley Act and ISO 27001 compliance. We will only ask you to conduct a criminal background check when we believe it is proportionate to the role that you will fulfil within your team and/or department A criminal back ground check will be facilitated by our third party vendor Accurate who will assist you to get the appropriate documents from authorities in the country where you will be employed. Depending on the country where you will be employed your local authority will provide a Certificate of Conduct or similar document upon your request. If there are any costs related to screening, these will be borne by Project44. When our vendor Accurate will reach out to, you will be asked for your consent. We would like to emphasize that at all time you can decide to withdraw from the application process and/or to withdraw the consent to perform a screening test.