📍 Based 2 days a week at either our London or Sheffield offices, the other days are up to you!
🖥️ This is NOT a pure Salesforce Administrator role but you do need significant experience of Salesforce administration and development to support our Sales Team.
- One in five people in the UK rent their homes. Goodlord's mission? To provide them with the best renting experience in the world 🌎
- We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew Generation Rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution 🏠
- Like all startups it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with around 3000 letting agents using the platform, exciting and varied products and 350 Goodlordians supporting the mission! 💚
- Understanding, managing and ultimately automating/improving the operational processes that underlie our Sales cycle
- Analysing our lead & opportunity pipelines and suggesting improvements to increase conversion rates
- Owning the administration, configuration and support of various sales teams enablement tools including GetAccept and Vonage
- Using SFDC reporting, import wizard, and data loader to query and manipulate data and keep our database updated and accurate as well as providing visibility to everyone from end users up to the executive team on sales numbers & team activities
What we need from you:
- You can show empathy for your end-users - the sales teams - and recognise how you can improve their day-to-days
- You have significant experience in Salesforce administration and development
- You are experienced with, or keen to learn, other sales teams enablement tools such as GetAccept and Vonage
- You’re confident following, improving and introducing great processes, and could develop a process from scratch if necessary
What's in it for you:
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off (subject to passing probation & fair usage policies): we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
If you’re ready to help us provide the best renting experience in the world, then click apply (2-3 minutes)!
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Regrettably we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role
No agencies please - we have tried and trusted partners we would turn to should we require support