Thе role оf Sales Process Excellence Manager is responsible for creating, improving and embedding processes globally to drive success for Bio-Rad. This will require performance excellence, customer centricity, and high levels of internal collaboration. It is a pivotal role for Bio-Rads transformation journey and will focus on applying best practices across the whole of Global Commercial Operations, aligning to global process standards, working collaboratively with a wide group of stakeholders to consult on ideas as well as acting as a change agent to ensure the improvement initiatives are effectively embedded within the teams.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Defining, documenting and continuously improving the global process standards across all Global Commercial Operations owned processes.
- Continuously work across Global Commercial Operations to identify and improve levels of process application and competency;
- Ensuring the end-to-end process flows and data inputs are surfaced to enable optimal performance; - Challenging the current state to identify opportunities for process efficiencies including automation and digital enhancements;
- Defining and tracking the “health” of each process and the implementation of improvements and corrective actions, unblocking bottles necks and driving efficiencies;
- Supporting project delivery whilst ensuring that changes to processes from transformation within Global Sales Operations and across the wider business are consistently documented and successfully embedded;
- Partner with our Sales Enablement team ensuring all teams follow standard operating processes, clearly communicating any changes and providing one central maintained process library for ease of reference.
- Lead global sales process and tools governance team to facilitate decision making and accelerate execution.
- Own adoption of sales process and tools and associated metrics and KPI’s.
What You Bring
- 7+ years of demonstrable experience in developing and applying process improvement tools and techniques within a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Previous experience of process development, evaluation and deployment.
- Applied knowledge and experience of Lean Tools and techniques.
- Experience in working in a matrix organization including building relationships remotely and cross culturally, taking a collaborative approach to decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to understand complex information/concepts quickly and circulate them in an understandable clear format.
- Ability to remain objective and independent whilst under pressure.
- Capacity to solve problems across a number of processes and systems, identify options and propose implement reasoned solutions.
- Track record of delivering standardization, simplification and continuous; improvements across key business areas.
- Excellent communicator and results-driven collaborator with superb influence skills.
- Tenacious, and self-motivated with a high attention to detail.
Bio-Rad is pleased to offer the flexibility of Remote Work for this role anywhere in the U.S.
Total Rewards Package:
At Bio-Rad, we’re empowered by our purpose and recognize that our employees are as well. That’s why we offer a competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards Program that provides value, quality, and inclusivity while satisfying the diverse needs of our evolving workforce. Bio-Rad's robust offerings serve to enrich the overall health, wealth, and wellbeing of our employees and their families through the various stages of an employee’s work and life cycle.
We’re proud to offer a variety of options, including competitive medical plans for you and your family, free HSA funds, a new fertility offering with stipend, group life and disability, paid parental leave, 401k plus profit sharing, an employee stock purchase program, a new upgraded and streamlined mental health platform, extensive learning and development opportunities, education benefits, student debt relief program, pet insurance, wellness challenges and support, paid time off, Employee Resource Groups (ERG’s), and more!
The estimated base salary range for this position is $101,600 to $174,700 at the time of posting. This range is inclusive of all geographic locations within the United States. Actual compensation will be provided in writing at the time of offer, if applicable, and is based on several factors we believe fairly and accurately impact compensation, including geographic location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other job permitted factors. This position is also eligible for a variable annual bonus, which is dependent upon achievement of your individual objectives and Company performance.
- Minimum reflects our lowest paying locations, and the top end reflects our highest paying locations. The range in your geographic location will vary but will be within the indicated range.
Who We Are:
For 70 years, Bio-Rad has focused on advancing the discovery process and transforming the fields of science and healthcare. As one of the top five life science companies, we are a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of high-quality research and clinical diagnostic products. We help people everywhere live longer, healthier lives. Recently voted a Best Place to Work, Bio-Rad offers a unique employee experience with collaborative teams that span the globe. Here, you are supported by leadership to build your career and are empowered to drive change that makes an impact you can see.
Bio-Rad is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and we welcome candidates of all backgrounds. Veterans, people with disabilities, and people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, and orientations are encouraged to apply.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.