is looking for aSales Operations Manager Europe - Location Flexible within Europe (Remote Working)
At Dormer Pramet, our purpose is to build on the company’s heritage and success to innovate our way into the future. By keeping a long-term focus in everything we do, we can support our ambitions to grow manufacturing and prosperity for all. This brings jobs, with opportunities for both growth and security. It is what we care for, and what makes us go that extra mile!
We share our deep knowledge and experience to build great relationships, not just with industry partners, but with employees and the community. We focus on improving the environment we work in and believe that everyone should feel empowered to deliver success. In return, we promise a rewarding career with flexible working options, excellent training and opportunities for progression.
Our Sales Areas are dedicated to offering excellent services to our customers, while ensuring both sales efficiency and significant growth, we aim to do this by being Simply Reliable
We are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager
to join the Europe Sales Area
– someone who is ready for a challenging and exciting opportunity, and eager to support in implementing common ways of working, processes and solutions that support a compliant and efficient handling of Sales processes.Let’s Talk About The Job
Reporting to the global Sales Operations Director and working closely with the Global Sales process team your mission is to lead Sales operations in Europe. You are part of the global Sales Operations Management Team and you work closely with Sales Areas Europe East & West management teams. You implement customer service structure in Europe, enroll Dormer Pramet sales processes, while ensuring customer is in center of our focus. You are responsible for developing teams, improving operations efficiency and customer experience in the Sales Areas.
In this role, you will also:
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
- Optimize customer service team for Europe
- Collect input from sales areas to common ways of working
- Participate and contribute to the design of sales processes
- Secure customer and stakeholder agreement and buy-in
- Ensure compliance with all related policies, guidelines and procedures
- Provide process support and ensure proper training is conducted
- Establish business requirements for the sales region on CRM
- Provide training and support on sales process improvements to main stakeholders
- Contribute to effectivity gains in customer service area
- Ensure collaborative review of sales processes and relevant metrics as well as development of corrective actions
- Support 1Way roll out (SAP S4 implementation project)
- Work closely with market managers and similar process responsible roles across Dormer Pramet
- Coordinate processes with all departments involved
At Dormer Pramet
- You have a degree and experience in Business Administration or project management or the equivalent and you have thorough knowledge of commercial processes.
- You have effective leadership skills; you easily build trust and utilize your networking skills
- You know how to motivate others through leadership and coaching and how to lead teams to drive change and achieve results
- You have strong collaboration, influencing skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- You have solid experience with similar role in Sales operations or sales.
- You possess an analytical mindset, problem-solving skills, in combination with an ability to challenge established ways of working.
- You are at ease working in a truly global organization.
- Your effective leadership skills enable you to support and motivate others through coaching and facilitation of teams in order drive change.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business, and our customers, and we are looking forward to meeting you.Location
is flexible within Europe, Remote Working
. Occasional traveling is a natural part of the role.Benefits
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package (details differs per location). In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.About Us
Dormer Pramet is a global manufacturer and supplier of tools for the metal cutting industry, and we have a truly international presence with four production units and sales offices in 20 countries. Our skills and products solve engineering challenges across many industry sectors – including maintenance, repair, overhaul, and general machining through to heavy machining, railway, and airframe assembly.
Customer Focus, Innovation, Fair Play, and Passion to Win are our values that build the foundation of our brand and company.How To Apply
Please send us your application as soon as possible and no later than June 23, 2023.