inMusic is a family of leading music technology and consumer electronic brands. We live and breathe music. We incorporate and build upon the latest engineering, design, and technology in the DJ, Music Production, Pro Audio, Musical Instrument, and Consumer Electronics industries. Some of our leading brands are: Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
If you want to join one of the most dynamic and creative industries and be part of a company committed to innovation with a shared sense of purpose of bringing music to people, then we want to speak with you.Who You Are:
You are a natural leader with a proven career in management within consumer products and/or distribution industries, with direct experience providing customer service to retailers. You enjoy inspiring your team members and ensuring they have the tools they need to be successful. You have experience working with cross-functional teams in sales, finance, and planning, but also thrive in environments where you are asked to function independently and direct your teams through ambiguity.What You'll Do:
inMusic's Order Management Manager leads inMusic's order management department and reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer. This key role ensures the proper workflow for order and sales management by leading the order management team to work cross-functionally with the Sales, Operations, Planning, Marketing, and Finance Teams. You'll also be tasked to improve departmental procedures and discover new ways to work to enhance the operations of your department and your cross-functional partners. You'll do this every day by completing the following job responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and implement process improvement areas for the sales order process that drives best practices consistently.
- Develop and expert level of understanding and maintain proper customer price tables; identify and resolve discrepancies
- Advanced level of competency in Microsoft Excel; ability to manipulate and analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate thoughts
- Enable team members to respond to customer correspondence promptly, which includes on-line orders received and entered into the order entry system
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for direct reports
- Evaluate and complete performance reviews of each team member with clear goal-setting and feedback
- Monitor staff productivity levels and implement process changes and training to further develop the staff’s skill sets and competencies
- Engage as needed in the sales order process to ensure proper service delivery
- Ensures all escalated sales order concerns are investigated and resolved and assist staff with the resolution of complex issues as needed
- Understand the financial reporting process requirements for key operating targets
- Work collaboratively on data needs with cross-functional groups, including Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Operations, and Quality
- Ensure the company roadmap, goals, and investments support the long-term strategy of the Customer Experience Leadership team, service, and sales goals
- Maintain the assigned portion of the Customer Master data for accuracy, completeness, and audits as necessary
- Identify and manage resources effectively, ensuring staffing plans are in place for continuity and achievement of business objectives
- Assist the senior leadership team with special projects and assignments
- Partner with counterparts to ensure optimized customer service levels across the global enterprise
- High School Diploma, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years of supervisory and/or management experience, ideally within the distribution industry in sales administration or order management
- Advanced technical knowledge and use of Excel required
- MS Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams)
- Previous use of Oracle or other tier 1 ERP platforms, SAP preferred
- Experience utilizing Power BI preferred
inMusic USA offers an excellent Total Rewards package that includes generous hybrid work schedule, holiday time, medical benefits available within your first 30 days, 401k plans with company match, and employee discounts on inMusic products.
inMusic celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer, recognizing that future success in a highly competitive marketplace depends on our employees and their development.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at inMusic and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion or belief or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.