About Our Team
We are a small and productive team, looking for an experienced and self-motivated Sales Operations and Enablement Specialist to help us advance Beautiful.ai's growth trajectory. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to identify critical areas for scaling our company in each department and to develop and implement strategies to achieve that growth.
Sales & Marketing
- Manage commission calculations and ensure the compensation plan aligns with company goals to drive sales growth and facilitate smooth operations.
- Sales Pipeline management: SFDC data validation, Metrics/KPIs (win rate, funnel analysis, sales cycle time, attainment rate (logo, revenue), Cost Per Lead, Pipeline Coverage, Customer Acquisition Cost, Lifetime Value, etc.
- Leads analysis: lead scoring, lead attack plan, lead channel ROI, etc.
- Subject Matter Expert and admin for all things Salesforce including, system maintenance, data management, and reporting.
- Conduct competitive analysis, market research, and expansion opportunities to help inform our growth strategy.
- Upsell/Expansion: Assist in designing and executing upsell/expansion strategy, ownership assignment, and systems support.
- Assist with customer onboarding, including implementations and systems support.
- Design systems framework to track customer success metrics, renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Assist with customer onboarding checklist.
- Design systems framework for customer and revenue waterfall: new, upsell, downsell, churn.
- Technical support for customer cohort analyses such as churn and customer segmentation.
- Support Finance with customer billing validation across multiple systems.
- 4+ years of experience in Sales/Revenue Operations, Sales Enablement, or a related field
- 2+ years of Salesforce admin experience required
- Proficient in Excel
- Analytical and data analysis skills, with experience leveraging data to drive business insights and decision-making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining attention to detail and meeting deadlines
Our Tech Stack
We are happy to share our set the target salary range for the seniority level outlined in all of our job descriptions. Candidates should keep in mind that the final offer will depend on multiple factors such as: your valuable experience and expertise, geographic location, overall compensation, and prevailing market rates.
Remote - USA Pay Range
- Open vacation policy and a fully remote work policy
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision insurance covered for the employee / 60%-65% covered for dependents
- Comprehensive 401K program
- FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Competitive Equity with a 4 year vesting schedule
- Life / AD&D and Disability Coverage
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents - specific to each state / 60% coverage under company secondary insurance for birthing parent
Beautiful.ai is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law