Remote/WFH - **SF/Bay Area Based Applicants Only**
Veza is the authorization platform for data security. Identity and security professionals use Veza to modernize access governance in the new IT landscape. By automating the work of finding and fixing excessive permissions on a continuous basis, Veza helps organizations achieve Least Privilege. Veza's unique approach ingests metadata from any SaaS app or data system, organizes it as an authorization graph, and makes it searchable in real-time. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, Choice Hotels, and many more trust Veza to protect sensitive data and automate access reviews. Founded in 2020, Veza is a fully remote company, and is funded by Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, visit veza.com.
About The Opportunity
To drive our vision forward, we are looking to add to our Business Operations team to help us scale as we approach the next phase of our growth. You will play a critical role in building scalable processes across the business. You'll work cross functionally and help solve problems as they come up. We are looking for structured thinkers and true problem solvers with a builder mindset. You'll work alongside colleagues who have helped to shape the success of companies such as Google, Okta, Rubrik, AWS, VMware, and more.
We are building the next generation data security platform for the multi-cloud era - will you join us?
- Build out and own company operational processes working with finance, sales operations, product and other functions
- Support a data-driven decision making culture by driving initiatives to build out metrics, KPIs and dashboards across functions
- Working closely with senior leadership team to manage, plan and facilitate company operating cadence (e.g. executive team meetings, quarterly board meetings)
- Support projects across the company including pricing, metrics / financial modeling, Company All Hands
- Project manage new, key specific initiatives that otherwise lack an owner; transition projects to other members of the management team; step in where help is most needed
- Prepare and lead communication with internal/external stakeholders, including investors, senior executives
- Drive and support weekly meetings, organization town halls, and internal and external communications
- Bringing 3 to 6 years of experience in highly strategic, operational, and analytical environments
- Experienced with top-tier strategy consulting or investment banking experience or equivalent analytics and strategy
- Graduated with a degree in business or related fields
- Able to flex between analytical, strategic and operational aspects of the job
- Able to be tenacious, resourceful and happy to roll up your sleeves to get any job done
- Strong with verbal and written communications skills with a focus on crisp, concise and effective communication
- Driven and self motivated, able to prioritize across many to-dos with limited oversight
- Able to solve complex business problems, think from first principles, and build scalable processes
Nice to Have:
- Experience in enterprise Saas and/or security space
- Experience in business operations, strategy, strategic finance, and related fields at a start-up
We're driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder's Mentality
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Home Set up and Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $120,000 and $170,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is proud to be an equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If a candidate with a disability requires an accommodation during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.