As Revenue Operations, you will be focused on increasing and enhancing revenue generation productivity (efficiency and effectiveness) through the creation and implementation of innovative, long-term and agile solutions that meet client acquisition and growth goals via direct and indirect channels and deliver strong returns on investment.
We are looking for a data-driven, strategic, and results-oriented individual who can conceptualize, design, and execute programs end-to-end. Partnering with marketing, sales, customer success, legal, finance, product teams, and other stakeholders, you will be fully responsible for building, scaling, and managing a Revenue Operations function from the ground up to support an organization in hyper-growth mode.
- Ensure all our go-to-market systems and processes operate efficiently and scale according to our company growth plans
- Identify opportunities to drive revenue, such as go-to-market strategies, tactics to streamline the customer lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements
- Providing leadership to Revenue Operations team resources, enabling and empowering them with improved strategy, analytics, process and tools
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, sales, business operations, finance, product, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information
- Enable and empower the revenue-generating teams by leading and managing training, coaching, onboarding and professional development.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to evaluate success, ensuring revenue operations KPIs are clearly defined, tracked, and reported
- Track the success of all revenue operations efforts through both qualitative feedback and quantitative data to continuously improve initiatives
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting
- Guides the business in understanding how marketing and sales spend and outcomes accurately drive impact and return on investment via accurate reporting and forecasting
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives
- Lead the management of Sprout’s current tech stack and lead the selection, implementation of marketing, sales, and customer success platforms.
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in of sales, marketing and customer platform tools and how they interact with our other systems
- Manage external vendors and suppliers as well as vendor evaluation
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- 4+ years of experience in process improvement, preferably in sales, customer experience and/or operations
- Experience leading process improvement or high-visibility projects in tech or tech startups
- Proven track record and passion for creating processes that improve customer experience, deliver high quality and are efficient
- Lean Six Sigma experience or certification or other process improvement frameworks (a plus, but not required)
- A true collaborator who knows when to bring in subject matter experts to uplevel content
- Experience with customer-facing, customer service organizations (a plus, but not required)
- Familiar with the latest customer success methodologies and has experience overseeing a knowledge base (a plus, but not required)
- Experience in cross functional collaboration and working in matrixed structures
- Creative problem solving skills. You combine depth of knowledge of software and creativity to deliver easy to use tools.
- You thrive in fast-paced, get-stuff-done environments - and have a proven track-record of juggling multiple priorities and projects
- Experience with change management and ability to influence cross-functional organizations
- Prior experience working with Hubspot/SalesForce/CRM experience
Sprout Solutions provides equal Opportunity Employment and Welcomes applications from all sectors of the society. Discrimination on the basis of race, religion, age, nationality, ethnicity, gender, citizenship, civil partnership status, or any other grounds as protected by law.
Before we proceed with your application, this is to confirm that you voluntarily give your consent to the following:
- I intend to apply for a position with Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I voluntarily sent my Resume/CV to Sprout Solutions Inc.
- I agree to give my consent to my personal and sensitive Information for facilitating my application with Sprout Solutions Inc., In accordance with
- I agree to be contacted by Sprout Solutions Inc. and its 3rd Party Reference provider for the purpose of processing my Job Application.
Powered by JazzHR