Chief Revenue Officer
The Gladstone Way
It's not WHAT we do, it's WHY we do it!
At Gladstone we are all about progression and constantly challenging and developing ourselves as individuals, as a company and ultimately as an industry. Inspiring our industry to innovate and to maximise the part that technology can play in getting more people, more active, more often.Constantly Challenging
We are the Thought Leader for the market. Challenging norms and perceptions to ensure we remain at and often define the cutting edge of technology within the industry. We pride ourselves on being innovative with our software and solutions to influence and drive the changing industry needs.Win-Win
Our solutions and services focus on enabling our customers to achieve commercial success. By supporting our customers in growing revenues, reducing overheads and driving participation we will secure our status as a key strategic partner and ensure we remain an irreplaceable asset for their organisation.Great People
This philosophy would not be possible without a team of great people. We champion Growth from Within, both for individuals to challenge themselves to grow, seize opportunities and develop further than they may have thought possible, whilst also investing in our awesome talent as the future leaders of our business and industry.POSITION:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will have overarching responsibility for driving Gladstone’s 3 core revenue streams; New Business sales, back-to-base sales and our new concept Marketplace. This will include direct line management of our Sales and Marketplace teams and working closely with our Chief Marketing Officer; with ultimate accountability in aligning all revenue-generating departments and building strategic partnerships to drive deep commercial value by leveraging Gladstone’s market leading position within the Health and Fitness industry.
Gladstone are on a journey, and the successful candidate will be pivotal in inspiring and leading our revenue generating teams through a series of changes as we look to transform IT provision within the Health and Fitness industry with our new concept Cloud Native solutions. We’re looking for an individual who can shape and accelerate a go to market strategy for digital transformation for an entire sector; with the confidence and ability to define and create what this looks like and the capability to then work both internally and externally in order to deliver on their Vison.
A strategic member of the Gladstone Senior Leadership team, the post requires strong multi-tasking, negotiating, interpersonal and leadership skills with demonstrable evidence of establishing commercial terms and driving contractual agreements. You will also possess the ability to forge strong relationships with all stakeholders. It will require you to be highly driven, passionate, and excited by conflicting priorities and a shifting landscape, including negotiating and developing strategic partnerships at all levels across a range of businesses relevant for Health and Fitness operators.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing the Commercial strategy for the business, including defining the go-to-market strategy for our brand new Cloud Native solutions
- Ensure performance, strategy and alignment of Gladstone’s revenue-generating departments; New Business Sales, Back-to-Base Sales and the Marketplace. Overall responsibility for achieving revenue goals
- Monitor the industry and team performance to analyse opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Collaborate with other departments and the Senior Leadership Team on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Developing and maintaining an excellent understanding of Gladstone’s key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained. Including the successful migration to our new Cloud Native solutions
- Alongside the Chief Marketing Officer, oversee market research and analysis and produce business plans/recommendations (including all associated costs and forecasted revenue for the business), to ensure that all business development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimised
- Representing the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimise all business development opportunities
- Direct line management of our 3 key revenue generating streams; New Business Sales, Account Management and Marketplace.
Your personal characteristics will include:
- Proven ability to set ambitious targets and deliver at pace, you will be extremely comfortable with financial and performance measurement
- Extensive experience as a Senior Manager within a software business, driving and demonstrating revenue growth. Ideally B2B SaaS or Cloud Native
- Experience in a marketplace or aggregator style business would be helpful but not essential.
- Strong commercial acumen demonstrated through experience and an understanding of a B2B operating model. History of decision-making based on business metrics
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment and work effectively cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Ability to think strategically and develop, communicate, and implement a compelling vision and plan for Digital Transformation across an industry
- High levels of energy with the ability to set clear goals, devise plans, attend to appropriate details, meet deadlines, and inspire others to move in an established direction
- Strong deal execution capabilities and a skilled commercial negotiator - along with the ability to maximise business partnerships
- Proven experience leading, managing, and retaining a sales team of exceptional talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability, and a commitment to achieving results.
Gladstone SoftwareScheduled Weekly Hours:
37.5Number of Openings Available:
More About Jonas Software:
Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas’ vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of ‘Software for Life’ and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.IS THIS YOU?