We are searching for intelligent and innovative employees for our Automotive customers as Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Robert Bosch. If you are interested in working for a dynamic company with flat hierarchy, we look forward to receiving your application.
- You handle orders for fleet bulk ordering and direct sales
- You support in executing the order to distribution process and ensure its smooth flow
- You coordinate and track the ordering and distribution of demo/showroom cars to markets
- You assist in the management and maintenance of the demo car pool incl. communication with all stakeholders along the process
- You collaborate with partners to set up and implement leasing campaigns
- You assist in the development, coordination, and implementation of sales campaign action plans
- Bachelor’s degree or above in business, marketing, economics or a comparable degree
- 2 years or above experience in automotive or retail industry, sales & marketing, product management or similar area
- Understanding of sales processes and experience with sales backoffice management and sales analytics
- Knowledge in managing vendor relationships and executing market strategies, analyzing market trends
- Experience working with Salesforce, SAP S4/HANA and SAP Commerce Cloud
- Fluent in English. Other European language is a plus as well as (professional or intercultural) experiences with Asia / (e.g. China)
You can expect ...
- Experience in exciting and international projects
- Continuous salary development
- Da Vinci Corporate Benefits
- On-the-job training and language courses
- Appreciation, motivation and commitment
Nothing provides more motivation than success. Da Vinci Engineering is highly committed to ensuring the own employees' success. Become a part of us!