Invoca is the industry leader and innovator in AI and machine learning-powered Conversation Intelligence. With over 400 employees, 2,000+ customers, and $100M in revenue, there are tremendous opportunities to continue growing the business. We are building a world-class SaaS company and have raised over $184M from leading venture capitalists including Upfront Ventures, Accel, Silver Lake Waterman, H.I.G. Growth Partners, and Salesforce Ventures.
At Invoca, we live by our four core values:
- Figure it Out: we take ownership of our work and are given the freedom to blaze our own trails.
- Help Each Other Thrive: we foster an inclusive and humble culture that allows us to build value for both our customers and our people.
- Continuous Improvement: we challenge the status quo every day to develop creative solutions that make our products better and our customers more successful
- Light the Customer's Way: we don't just sell a product or turn on a service; we are partners and trusted advisors who support and invest in our customers and their success.
If these values resonate with you, we encourage you to come join us - we are building something special.
About the Role:
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be leading continuous improvement of the Deal Desk, Account Scoring, and other Sales processes while guiding the corresponding development of our Salesforce deployment. You will have a record of success in improving sales processes and adoption of standardized practices.
The Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with sales leaders, cross-functional teams in Finance, Marketing & CS, and subject matter experts to manage our core sales business processes. This role is part deal desk, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Sales Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day, support and maintenance of account scoring, deal desk and process improvement in our CRM platform.
- Manage sales processes around deal desk and account scoring at Invoca while fine-tuning existing process in Salesforce and corresponding ecosystem applications
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and IT team members, on Sales processes focused on account scoring and deal desk but operating as a project owner and executor
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices in order to make recommendations to management regarding implementations
- Gather feedback, write requirements, and test scalable enhancements such as custom objects, alerts, page layouts, and more within Salesforce
- Evaluate, select and implement sales process improvements to support sales and cross-functional business unit stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to address process debt
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix issues with Salesforce
- Handle all administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- 3+ years of experience working in Salesforce sales cloud, supporting transactions and frontline selling teams.
- Strong experience exporting/linking data from SF into Gsheets and crunching numbers in Gsheets
- Basic Salesforce admin experience, especially creating reports, changing layouts.
- Good knowledge of Gsheet and Microsoft Excel
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements and good data management ability
- Good understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics, Math, or similar fields preferred
Salary, Benefits & Perks: **This changes for part time/interns
Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our offerings:
- Paid Time Off - Invoca encourages a work-life balance for our employees. We have an outstanding PTO policy, starting at 20 days off, for all full-time employees. We also offer 15 paid holidays, 10 days Compassionate Leave, 3 days volunteer time and more.
- Healthcare - Invoca offers a health care program that includes medical, dental and vision coverage. There are multiple plan options to choose from so you can make the best choice for yourself, partner and family.
- Retirement - Invoca offers a 401(k) plan through Fidelity with a company match of up to 4%.
- Stock options - All employees are invited to ownership in Invoca through stock options.
- Employee Assistance Program - Invoca offers well-being support on issues ranging from personal matters to everyday life topics through the WorkLifeMatters program.
- Paid Family Leave - Invoca offers up to six weeks 100% paid leave for baby bonding, adoption, and caring for family members
- Paid Medical Leave - Invoca offers up to twelve weeks 100% paid leave for childbirth and medical need
- Sabbatical - We thank our long-term team members with an additional week of PTO along with a bonus after 7 years of service.
- Wellness Subsidy - In further support of your well-being, Invoca provides a wellness subsidy that can be applied to a gym membership, fitness classes and more.
- Position Base Range - $30.00 - $39.00 plus bonus potential
Please note, per Invoca's Covid-19 policy, depending on your vaccine status, you may be required to work only from home / remotely. At this time, some travel and in-person meetings may require proof of vaccination. This policy is regularly reviewed and subject to change at any time.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.