Sales Ops. Coordinator (OTA Industry) - £15/hr
Our client is seeking for someone proactive, motivated, organized, responsible, and able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial environment. This person will work closely with our Travel Agent Platform and other teams such as Partner Success Managers, Business Development, and Onboarding.
This client is one of the world’s largest online travel guidance companies that offers online hotel reservations and bookings for transportation, lodging, travel experiences, and restaurant.
- Expected to work across multi-functional teams, evaluate problems to solve, prioritize, provide solutions and track and communicate resolution.
- Works collaboratively to understand and resolve user issues that may affect efficiency in the CRM system Salesforce.
- Creates effective CRM dashboards for tracking and managing pipeline progress.
- Provides coaching support to drive increased access and use of sales systems and support sales colleagues to prepare effectively for business and account reviews.
- 1-3 years of sales operations or related experience is required
- A solid working knowledge of Salesforce, including reporting and creating dashboards and views.
- Mid-Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All ProPivotal job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
ProPivotal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.