Sales Operations Coordinator (Hybrid - £15/hr)
Our client is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator who will work closely with our Travel Agent Platform and other teams such as Partner Success Managers, Business Development, and Onboarding. You will be expected to understand how they operate, identify improvement opportunities, and action improvements, and communicate to different stakeholders depending on priority level.
They operate online travel agencies, comparison shopping websites, and mobile apps with user-generated content.
- Works collaboratively to understand and resolve user issues that may affect efficiency in the CRM system Salesforce.
- Contributes to reviewing existing Sales operations performance indicators, generating new ideas in support of driving continuous improvement in sales performance and management processes.
- Creates effective CRM dashboards for tracking and managing pipeline progress.
- Monitors the quality and integrity of CRM data to identify common performance themes, using these as the basis for communication and advice to sales colleagues to improve pipeline management,
- Fluency in English is required; other languages a plus (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French)
- Previous sales operations experience
- A solid working knowledge of Salesforce, including reporting and creating dashboards and views.
- Mid-Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All ProPivotal job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
ProPivotal is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.