Remote Position - Preferred location in the Midwest/Northeast regions
Reporting to the CRO
Who We Are:
We are K1X. Our technology is used by the nation’s largest institutional investors, funds, and accounting firms, by bringing long- established solutions that are creating an all-digital K-1 experience. Our goal is to transform the K-1 industry by moving a traditionally analog based-process to an all-digital experience via our software solutions. Join us at the start of something exciting!
The SVP, Sales Operations will be responsible for quoting and deal structuring support for a $XX business across all clouds in partnership with our Sales and Customer Success Teams. This individual will lead an impactful team that is responsible for providing pre-sales internal support and guidance to our Enterprise Account Executives on contract negotiations, quoting support, ongoing account license management, booking metrics, approvals, and escalations. The VP will also work cross-functionally with Pricing, Legal, Revenue Recognition and other Revenue Support groups to ensure customer success.
- Build strong relationships with Sales leaders and partner with them to structure and operationalize large, complex deals
- Work with Revenue Recognition, Collections, Deal Desk, and Legal on contract issues and provide guidance on contract negotiation
- Take the lead on escalations that are diverse in scope, requiring sound judgment in resolving issues and/or making recommendations
- Challenge policies and procedures that complicate quote, order, invoice, credit, commissions, and revenue processing, and drive creative solutions and/or workarounds based on that analysis
- Build a high performing Sales Operations team by attracting, developing and retaining top talent
- Lead process development and improvement projects as well as other ad hoc initiatives
- Share best practices and provide cross-training for peers, team members, and outside business units to improve the quality and efficiency of support, contributing to the knowledge base
- Establish relationships with Renewals, Customer Support Managers, Collections, Order Management, Adjustments, Incentive Compensation, Revenue Recognition, Deal Desk, Legal, and other internal resources as appropriate
- Surface insights to the Executive team to inform in decision making
- Respond to process and policy questions and optimally communicate requirements to impacted parties
- Establish team goals and support progress and achievement
- Ability to size up TAM opportunities and identify go to market strategies and opportunities
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership Team, and Finance to enter new Sales markets
- Engage, support, and provide guidance to the team on supporting the needs of the business
- Review, interpret and use data and analytics to lead team functions, and use insights to make business recommendations
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in a dynamic software (SaaS) business with high growth
- Understanding of data, CRM, analytics platforms, sales/mkt tools, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with marketing organization on seller enablement programs, lead generation execution, full analytics
- Understanding & experience working with client experience/success on client analysis, QBR management, upselling programs, etc.
- Can run strategic programs i.e.: Roll out a deal/contract governance effort, work with marketing to set up lead funnel, sales onboarding, represent sales in a pricing/packaging effort with product, etc.
- Process, workflow improvement & program management experience
- Experience working with finance on revenue/sales planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, commissions, etc.
- Balance strategic & tactical revenue back-office work, very hands on in the first 9-12 months
- Representative for K1X’s CRO with strong knowledge of commercial agenda when attending an internal meeting or external vendor meeting
- Data-driven and operationally excellent
- VERY strong data management expertise, a master at assembling, organizing & building ongoing hygiene process
- VERY strong presentation & business case building skills i.e.: a PowerPoint guru in creating board packages as well as concept & program explanations
It’s Truly a Match If You Have:
- Strong work ethic. Someone who is comfortable creating in early days of a startup. Willing to work through tough reporting, data, ambiguity, and new processes when they aren’t clearly defined.
- Great Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Comfortable in a fast paced and friendly culture
- Unlimited Vacation Policy + Sick Time + Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Fully Remote Opportunity
- Healthcare Benefits and 401K
- Growing Startup Culture