Job Description: Revenue Operations Manager
Location: Remote - continental US
Salary range: $75,000 - $85,000 depending on experience plus annual performance Reporting to: Head of Revenue & Product Operations
About 3BL Media:
3BL Media is a leading provider of purpose-driven communications and media solutions. We help organizations amplify their positive social and environmental impact through storytelling, content distribution, and stakeholder engagement. Our brand’s mission is to help spark meaningful action on the most pressing issues of the moment through powerfully precise communications and engaging conversation.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Revenue Operations Manager to join our remote team. The Revenue Ops Manager will play a crucial role in optimizing our revenue generation processes, ensuring the efficient functioning of our sales, marketing and client success operations, and driving revenue growth. This is a key position that requires a strong analytical mindset, excellent organizational skills, and a deep understanding of sales and marketing operations in the SaaS, media or communications industry.
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance revenue generation, streamline sales processes, and improve sales and marketing effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, client success, finance, and operations, to align revenue goals and optimize revenue operations.
- Oversee and optimize the end-to-end sales process, including lead management, pipeline management, forecasting, and reporting.
- Manage Salesforce platform, ensuring data accuracy, system maintenance, and user adoption.
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing Manager to improve strategies and processes around performance marketing.
- Implement and maintain systems and tools to support revenue operations, such as CRM, marketing automation, and sales analytics platforms.
- Analyze sales and marketing data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure revenue performance and identify areas of revenue growth.
- Develop and implement sales enablement programs to support the sales team and drive revenue productivity.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure alignment between sales and marketing efforts, optimize lead generation, and improve lead-to-revenue conversion rates.
- Provide sales and revenue insights to senior management and contribute to strategic decision-making.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in revenue operations and sales enablement.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or a related role in the media or communications industry.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing processes, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce, including administration, customization, and user management.
- Strong familiarity with other RevOps tools including Outreach, Salesloft, GONG, ZoomInfo and Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (previously Pardot)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proactive mindset with a continuous improvement mentality.
- Some familiarity with purpose-driven communications, sustainability, or ESG is a plus.
- Positive, driven, self-aware, resourceful, proactive team player with a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, customer focus, adaptability, and a continuous learner.
What You'll Get
At 3BL Media, you can expect friendly people and the experience of working with a company in growth mode. You’ll also feel great at the end of the day, knowing you’re contributing to the advancement of sustainability and ESG principles.
We walk our talk and are proud of our benefits, which run the gamut from healthcare, paid time off and a 401(k) plan to incredible extras such as stipends for gym memberships, home internet service, and even trips to the farmers’ market!
We know how important the role of Revenue Operations Manager is to our business and are committed to supporting your personal and professional development. We’ll support you in attending Salesforce and Salesforce Community events, meaning you can participate during working hours with prior approval, and related in-policy costs will be reimbursed.
If you meet the qualifications listed above and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and application for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Salesforce: 3 years (Required)
- Pardot: 3 years (Preferred)
- Email marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote