We are searching for an experienced leader to help grow our ARR from both the new and existing businesses.
We are a global company with the primary market in the US. Our SaaS DXP solution gives us an excellent opportunity to grow our ARR significantly in the next three years. To get our commercial organization there, we need a seasoned leader with hands-on scale-up experience.
Kentico is a partner-driven business. We grow by gradually acquiring new business and, at the same time, nurturing and expanding the relationship with our current clients.
- Type of employment: Full time
- Start Date: Straightaway
We have the highest satisfaction rate in the industry; therefore, we are in a great position to expand our business amongst new customers. You will have the opportunity to influence the go-to-market strategy for our SaaS DXP solution.
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- The entire funnel, from demand generation to delivery and expansion
- Unit economics (especially the CAC payback period and CAC to LVT)
- Delivering ARR according to long-term business plan and goals
You will lead our motivated, hard-working teams in Sales and Marketing. As our new CRO, you will understand the ins and outs of the daily workings of both departments and provide strategic leadership to their VPs. You’ll become an executive team member and report directly to the CEO. You will report the results of the commercial organization to the board. You focus on performance, delivery, and discipline while keeping the team highly motivated. It’s the outcomes you’ll principally concentrate on, not budget, processes, or endless reports.
Is it you?
You are an experienced leader, possibly in the position of a VP Sales/Marketing, CRO, CCO, or a CEO with a SaaS background who has helped their company to scale up successfully. You are a data-driven doer who thinks agile and is not afraid of making hard decisions where necessary.
You appreciate the opportunity to review and adjust the current commercial structure according to your vision.
Preferred skills and qualifications.
- Background in Sales or Marketing with proven results
- Experience with scale-ups: $10–20m revenue companies growing to $100m
- Native in SaaS metrics and unit economy
- Experience with channel-driven business
- Experience with the US market
- Experience with SaaS software business is a must; CMS or DXP industry background is an advantage
- Preferably experience with external investors and raising capital
Are we the right fit? Get in touch. We can meet you at our offices in the Brno city center or online. You’ll meet our CEO and members of the executive team. And if it’s a mutual success, we’ll happily have you join us full-time.
Wanna know more about this or other job opportunities? Find out on our blog!