We are looking for an exceptional Business Operations Specialist/Coordinator/Associate to take ownership of a wide range of administrative and operational activities within MedBoard. The Business Operations Specialist will work within MedBoard based in the UK or EU ideally or remote location. Due to its quick growth, MedBoard provides structured opportunities for its employees to lead teams and quickly progress into more senior positions.
This is a key role that will help to shape our culture by playing an important part in creating and maintaining an engaging and professional work environment across MedBoard, whilst also providing personal and professional support to the leadership team. It requires a digitally savvy candidate with a hands-on, results-oriented mindset.
We will consider graduate level or entry level for those candidates with exceptional track record and attitude.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Business Operations Support - supporting across a range of foundational operational tasks, including data entry, documentation, arranging/renewing policies/agreements, creating and maintaining business processes and business trademarks.
- Customer Support - onboarding process and administration/management with customers, agreements, renewals and requests coordination.
- Partners Support - onboarding process and administration/management with customers, agreements, renewals and requests coordination.
- People and IT Administration - overseeing employee onboarding, tech equipment distribution, and inventory management.
- Training Support - support to external and internal trainings
- Administrative Support - coordinating calendars, managing meeting schedules, booking travel, events support.
- Executive Support - spending time working closely to assist the CEO and wider leadership team with personal administrative tasks.
- Office Management - making sure our office runs smoothly day-to-day; coordinating events, scheduling meetings and managing bookings; providing general administrative support to remote employees.
- Culture - organising office activities and events, as well as creatively helping develop the team culture.
MedBoard is the Regulatory, Research and Intelligence platform for MedTech, Pharma and Digital Health. It contains extensive and up to date news, information, data, profiles, and summaries for more than 225 countries, and thousands of manufacturers, products, hospitals, technical standards and much more. In addition, it offers advanced solutions to perform systematic review and reporting, used for CER/PER and PMS/Vigilance, and solutions for Intelligence and for managing Products Portfolio and Country Registrations.
MedBoard Search contains 1Billion+ datapoints and offers easy and powerful access to organized regulatory, clinical and market information from trusted sources.