The Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) Lead will own the implementation of a best-in-class S&OP process for Shiseido Americas and provide oversight for sub-processes owned by the Brand & Supply Chain teams. Key job duties include ownership and overall responsibility of the S&OP Cycle, facilitating the S&OP executive meetings, facilitating and monitoring S&OP sub-processes (demand review, demand consensus, supply review, etc.) and interacting with the Shiseido Americas CEO, CFO, Brand Presidents, Brand Finance and Supply Chain , and Operation leaders.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications & Competencies
- S&OP owner will overall responsibility for the S&OP cycle, while managing the S&OP Demand and Supply Planning teams, and driving collaboration across Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
- Lead monthly S&OP process with key inputs, tool and content development, scenario modeling, and facilitation/support.
- Drive decision making around optimization and scenario analysis results to the functional team.
- Scope, deploy, and ultimately own monthly demand/supply planning cadence with customer service, supply chain, and local and international operations/fulfillment.
- Develop and maintain sales, operations, and supply chain balanced consistent scorecard / KPIs across brands and regions to support the S&OP processes and drive continuous operational improvement across the organization.
- Proactively monitor business performance and execution; recommend solutions and course correction tactics as needed; develop reporting mechanisms and key indicators to clearly communicate demand and supply planning performances.
- Creates and manages processes to streamline workflow, adapts to continuous changes, prioritizes tasks, and stays ahead of the planning process, including review and approving any system requests and continuous improvements for S&OP enterprise planning solutions.
- Work with key business partners across functions to ensure appropriate support levels.
- Manage research on external market trends and enhancements around planning, customer and supplier collaboration.
Trust 8 Competencies
- 12-15 years sales and operation planning including manufacturing, supply chain, sales and marketing and S&OP process.
- 5+ year implementing and managing end-to-end Sales & Operations planning processes.
- Industry experience in a related field either Beauty, Consumer Goods, or Retail.
- Experience with supply chain and planning systems (specifically regarding planning, order management, allocations, and fulfillment) and advanced planning systems (SAP, IBP, JDA, Kinaxis, etc.).
- Experience in Microsoft office suite software including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven problem-solving skills and strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline required
Below is a list of Trust 8 Competencies designed to help employees at Shiseido Americas succeed as the company continues to evolve and innovate.
- Think Big: Adapt a big-picture perspective. Deliver new values through creativity.
- Take Risks: Embrace Risk, Practice “Trial and Error and Trial”.
- Hands On: Consider Front-line realities when making decisions. Take the lead from end to end.
- Collaborate: Leverage the diverse capabilities of colleagues.
- Be Open: Create an environment that encourages everyone to speak up.
- Act with Integrity: Be sincere and humble at all times.
- Be Accountable: Commit to the goal. Take accountability for the execution.
8. Applaud Success:
Create a culture that celebrates success.
Shiseido is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by Federal, State or Local lawSalary
$141,143 - $211,714/ year