Slipstream is an IT Management and Consulting firm providing strategic advisory, consulting, and IT support services to Life Sciences and Biotechnology companies. With over 20 years of experience, we pride ourselves in partnering with a purpose, helping to alleviate the burden of IT management so our customers can focus on developing lifesaving therapeutics to the market.Responsibilities
Required Experience And Skills
- Sales Operations responsibilities include building documents and reports for the sales team, conducting research, analyzing data, and overseeing various administrative tasks required to ensure our organization reaches our sales goals.
- Responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organizations
- Manage CRM data, entries, opportunity hygiene, etc.
- Assist with outstanding paperwork (NDA, MSA, SOW’s, and PO)
- Keep sales collateral up to date
- Create reports for Account Executives
- Oversee the sales funnel
- Streamline and optimize sales process
- Assist with sale forecasting
- Maintain regular check-ins with Account Executives to ensure opportunities are being tracked appropriately
- Support AR functions as needed
- Need to be skilled in designing, documenting, and optimizing the sales processes and workflows.
- Able to streamline and standardize the sales operations, and eliminate any bottlenecks, redundancies, or errors.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales operations
- Proficiency creating reports, managing dashboards, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, technical, or business-related field preferred
- Advanced excel, PowerPoint skills with strong understanding of CRM applications
Slipstream IT is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Slipstream IT makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- 401k match
- Comprehensive group health, dental, vision benefits
- Life insurance/LTD
- Discretionary PTO
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.