With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content and interactivity, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. Fubo operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a growing technology center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
We’re rapidly growing in employees, subscribers, content offerings and awards — including being ranked highest in Customer Satisfaction among Live TV Streaming Providers by J.D. Power. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
Fubo is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.About the role:
Fubo is currently seeking a Senior Director of Sales Operations to join our dynamic Ad Sales team. In this newly created role you will help the overall sales organization in their operational efficiencies and performance. You will work closely with the sales leadership to define the strategy and operations of the national team, help onboard new team members, and ensure team goals are being achieved. You will also make data driven decisions and recommendations to improve the sales funnel and performance.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage and maintain the Salesforce to ensure accurate data entry and reporting
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Work with the sales team to develop sales strategies and tactics to drive revenue growth
- Work cross functionally with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Ad Operations, etc.) to ensure alignment and support of sales efforts
- Provide training and support for the sales team to guarantee they have the tools and resources they need to succeed
- Manage the sales forecasting process to make sure accurate and timely data is provided for decision making
- Create and maintain sales reports and dashboards, and provide regular updates to leadership
- Partner with ad sales finance on monthly financial reconciliation process, forecasting, territory planning, and KPI setting/tracking
- Partner with Sales Marketing for Pardot implementation, configuration, data migration, and working with the Salesforce Connector.
- Manage external partnerships in the areas of CRM consulting, data architecture, Salesforce engineering, etc.
- Liaison with Finance, Yield Management, Ad Ops, Business Analytics and other teams on workflow, analytics and reporting
Perks & Benefits:
- 12+ years of experience in sales, and operations
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Strong team management skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Experience with various reporting and dashboarding tools; Excel, Tableau, Looker, Amplitude, etc.
- Deep understanding of the media planning and buying, media sales, and digital advertising industries
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to prioritize deliverables
- Analytical mindset who can help influence decisions based on data to maximize both revenue and advertiser category opportunities
- Strong project management skills (agile)
- Enjoys operating in a fast-paced, dynamic ad sales environment
- Collaborative and able to work well cross-functionally. Can inspire the team and create alignment.
- Familiarity with data management and databases
- Familiarity with the programmatic ad sales ecosystem a plus
- Passionate about ad sales data, reporting, and contributing to the team’s success
- At Fubo, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- Fubo provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium Fubo Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- Fubo's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Denver, Paris, and Bangalore
- Fubo is an e-verified company
Fubo’s minimum base salary for this role if hired in New York City is $150,000 per year; maximum base salary for this role is $180,000 per year. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Fubo's equity plan, annual cash bonus plans, unlimited PTO, and a full range of medical benefits. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.