Zumper is on a mission to change the way you rent, forever. To make it easier, faster, and more human—where renting an apartment is as easy as booking a hotel. By making this vision a reality, we’re creating opportunity for everyone to live better from one fresh start to the next.
Zumper is the largest privately owned rental platform in North America with more than 175 million visits per year. We’re proud to have been named a 2023 Best Place to Work by BuiltIn SF.
To date, we’ve raised over $178 million from Kleiner Perkins, Goodwater Capital, Headline, Dawn Capital, and the Blackstone Group. Changing the way the world rents requires passion, bold ideas, and bright minds. Join us in building the future of renting, today!
About this Opportunity
As a member of Zumper’s Revenue Operations team, you’ll play an intricate role in deal analysis, sales pipeline, and sales & customer success analytics. The position will assist with ambitious and high visibility projects working to deliver results by partnering with our Sales, Sales Enablement, Finance, Customer Success, and Marketing teams. We are looking for a dynamic personality who is a critical thinker and can thrive under tight deadlines. NOTE: This role will be required to work during Pacific Time Zone hours.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the primary contact for supporting Sales, Sales Enablement and Client Services on CPQ related requests
- Act as a thought partner for Sales and Operational leadership, with a focus on analytics and process infrastructure
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions
- Work with the Sales Ops Business Tools team to help design new and improve current workflows and automations for Sales
- Identify and assist with scoping and prioritizing critical initiatives and projects
Who You Are
- 0-3 years Sales Operations, Sales Finance, and/or Deal Desk experience
- Analytical experience deriving useful insights from data and being able to effectively identify and communicate the key takeaways to senior leaders
- Proficient Google Suite, and Excel
- Experience with Salesforce (or other CRMs), Steelbrick and/or CPQ (Configure Price Quote) is a plus
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry is a plus
- Software Sales or Consulting experience is a plus
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Organizational, multitasking, customer service, and prioritization skills
- A proven problem solver
- Willingness to continuously learn
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusivity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates individuality and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race.
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zumper employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.