Botkeeper is an automated bookkeeping solution transforming the accounting industry. Named one of America’s fastest growing companies by both Inc. and the Financial Times in 2021, we’re building a team that isn’t afraid to push the boundaries of what's possible. Together, we work hard, collaborate constantly, lift one another up, and challenge each other without fear. Following our Series C funding led by Grand Oaks Capital, we’re now scaling to achieve the future of bookkeeping!
As the Revenue Operations Manager you will build and lead our Revenue Operations department that will support a community of sales, account management and executive team members. You will play a key role in ensuring we are operationally efficient and ready to scale. You will play an analytical role, making data-driven decisions and recommendations to leadership. You will be responsible for sales analytics, sales tracking, customer success tracking, annual planning and insights around our data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with executive GTM leadership to define, develop, support and measure execution of GTM strategy
- Lead and drive process excellence and alignment across sales and customer experience functions, including ownership of the CRM enabled processes
- Define and develop reporting infrastructures for key KPIs across Sales, Customer Success and Support, and publishing regular reporting, analytics and trends on these KPIs
- Support goal setting, territory mapping and refining compensation plans; facilitate implementation across the full customer funnel
- Partner with Finance on monthly and quarterly reporting, board deck generation, etc.
- Conduct whitespace analysis, and provide expansion team strategy and support
- Lead a regular sales deal desk, providing consistent visibility to sales and executive leadership
- Partner closely with the sales and marketing leadership teams to develop and execute go-to-market plans and campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Manage, optimize and ensure adoption of tools and integrations used by teams (HubSpot, Chorus, Snowflake, Looker, Pendo, ZoomInfo); maintain data integrity across systems
- Support new system and tool adoption, user management, data management, application setup, customization, reporting, and dashboards
- Review our customer workflow within HubSpot and other activities critical to the success of our organization
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to ensure customer journey is optimized and increases NRR within the current customer base (Renewal + Expansion)
Requirements of the role:
- B.S. in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of working experience in the sales operations function of a business in a high-growth, fast-paced and highly competitive environment. You have been a catalyst in doubling/tripling the size of a Sales team and ARR bookings production
- Experience defining, refining and implement scalable sales processes, procedures and policies
- Experience conducting a sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Demonstrate deep business acumen, preferably with experience in the Accounting Industry
- Direct experience with the setup, integration, and ongoing administration of key systems such as (HubSpot, Excel, Snowflake, Looker, Pendo, and BI Tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills
Botkeeper provides bookkeeping to businesses using a powerful combination of skilled accountants and automated data entry through the use of machine learning and AI. Our clients receive 24/7 accounting and support as well as incredible insight into their financials with beautiful dashboards and unlimited reporting. The platform easily integrates with a client’s bank accounts, credit cards, HR system, and POS system, and makes appropriate entries and adjustments to their QuickBooks Online accounts, providing businesses with a 24/7 AI-driven Botkeeper.
We offer unlimited PTO, competitive compensation and healthcare, remote work, and 12 weeks of parental leave. Additional benefits include our annual company retreat, incredible opportunities for career growth, continued professional education, and collaboration with our team of smart, supportive colleagues.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Botkeeper is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we encourage all to apply to join our team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org