We are looking to hire an experienced and strategic Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join our global team at Xsolla. As the CRO, you will be responsible for leading the revenue generation strategies and driving the overall growth of Xsolla. You will play a critical role in maximizing revenue and driving business growth through effective strategies and operations. The chosen candidate will also be an excellent leader capable of leading cross-cultural, international teams.
Xsolla is a global ecommerce organization that services the gaming industry with a robust and powerful set of tools and services. As an innovative leader in game commerce, we continue to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization so our partners can grow their audience, engagement, and revenue.
Sparked by our deep love for gaming’s union of technology and artistry, our product suite operates in more than 200 countries and territories, 20+ languages, and 130 currencies. What hasn’t changed since our launch in 2005 is our conviction that everyone deserves an equal opportunity to play.Responsibilities
- Maintain a comprehensive revenue strategy aligned with Xsolla’s goals and objectives
- Identify new revenue opportunities and market trends to drive business growth
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop compelling value propositions and go-to-market strategies
- Analyze sales and revenue data, identify trends, and implement strategies for continuous improvement
- Optimize pricing models, product mix, and upselling/cross-selling opportunities
- Implement sales forecasting, pipeline management, and revenue reporting processes
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and accountability
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships and alliances to expand the company's reach and revenue streams
- Negotiate and manage contracts, agreements, and terms with partners and key clients
- 10+ years of progressive related experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (MBA preferred)
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets in the e-commerce or technology industry, preferably within the payments or video games industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing strategies, customer acquisition, and revenue optimization techniques
- Experience in building and managing relationships with key clients, partners, and industry stakeholders
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and market insights to drive decision-making
$250,000 - $300,000 a year
$500,0000 - $600,000 OTEBenefits
At Xsolla, our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. We offer 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families (that start on the first of the month after start date)! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.About Xsolla
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, and cities around the world, Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, Pearl Abyss, NCSoft, and more.For additional information and to learn more, please visit:
xsolla.com/about .PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com .L
ongevit y O
njoy the game!