Gutterglove is a leading manufacturer of gutter guards. For over 20 years, we’ve been providing our customers with a superior product and exemplary service. This has always been our purpose, but our mission goes beyond that. Our ultimate goal is to protect every gutter on every home in North America. Our promise is to Guard What Matters Most.
To fulfill our purpose, mission, and promise, we’re driven by our core values. Each member of our team should be guided by these cultural cornerstones: excellence, integrity, and generosity. When you join the Gutterglove team, you commit to serving your team members, customers, and responsibilities with these values in mind.
In return, Gutterglove commits to fostering your personal and professional goals, and doing whatever we can to help you develop and achieve them. Working for Gutterglove is about more than just getting a job done. It’s a relationship. We, as a company, can only succeed if our team members feel equally successful. Creating and cultivating an environment that encourages you to pursue your dreams is our way of ensuring we achieve success together.
Our philosophy at Gutterglove is Do It Right. Do It Once. We seek to hire people who are enthusiastic about the work they do and passionate about doing it well. We say what we’re going to do, we follow through on our promises, and we stand behind our decisions and our products.
The Sales Operations Supervisor role supports the sales team and is responsible for the management and development of the Gutterglove’s CRM platform. You must be an expert in managing a CRM to be considered. The role will be responsible for optimizing the sales process and function to improve sales team performance and increase revenue. Will involve managing, establishing, and implementing best practices for the entire sales process from SQL to win/loss.
- Administer and support of CRM platform on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure all lead, opportunity, and sales pipelines are up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure account and territory data is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure any external data integrations to CRM platform are functioning properly.
- Provide reporting and analytical support to sales in support of account reviews, business reviews, and ongoing sales forecasting.
- Analyze sales data and identify trends and patterns to help inform sales strategy.
- Responsible for forecasting sales volume and revenue, using data analytics to help predict future trends and help inform decision-making.
- Monitor performance metrics for the sales team to help measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Lead troubleshooting and incident resolution events with CRM provider support.
- Develop effective and efficient sales process workflows and establish in CRM (SQL conversion, opportunity management processes).
- Design and configure changes to workflows, reports, dashboards, database fields and screens.
- Identify areas of opportunity and drive the organization to achieve maximum optimization of CRM platform.
- Keep abreast of new features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist in CRM software testing and Marketing Automation integration/implementation.
- Train, instruct, and educate groups and individuals on to ensure effective use of the CRM platform.
- Document SOP’s, tutorials, and training documentation.
- Provide oversight and leadership to sales operations support analyst.
- Consult with other external and internal IT resources in evaluating and implementing additional sales technology to help streamline processes and improve sales performance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations or a related field.
- Expertise with CRM or other sales process technology.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and the ability to analyze complex data sets.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to identify areas for improvement and develop solutions to improve sales performance.
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented to plan and manage the execution of content and campaign strategies, and able to maintain and manage a calendar of regular reports and ongoing requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/IT or equivalent degree/experience required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Visual awareness; up close, distance, and color differentiation
- Activities include sitting, standing, reaching
- Office environment (not a remote or hybrid position)
- Up to 15% travel to customer locations, suppliers, company locations can be expected.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Franklin, TN 37067: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CRM software: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person