What is more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our little planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us?
It is not only a job - it is a just cause that will fill you with satisfaction every day.
We are constantly moving forward and looking out for a Sales Operations Planner
to support our growth in the solar industry.
- Maintenance of Company inventory and minimizing both overstock and out – of stock occurrences. Analise the supply and demand with forecast.
- Data gather and analysis in support of Sales Forecast.
- Planning, gain alignment and implement shipment forecast to HQ.
- Manage inventory, monitor in- and outbound, review forecast and actual delivery
- Generate shipment and Order intake report from System and analysis.
- Work with the sales team on value analysis and construct-ability reviews.
- Coordinate material delivery with inventory to support shipment schedule.
- Monitor the supply chain process, schedule and performance factors of critical issues.
- Assist in field creating Purchase Order for stock preparation. And ensure purchase transactions are carried out in a timely manner.
- Develop Supply chain concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Build & maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across teams, functions, and locations to enhance planning, leverage reporting opportunities and improve processes.
Bachelor's Degree or above in Data analysis, supply chain management , with 2+ years of supply chain or related fields.
Strong data analysis skills,
Good knowledge of supply chain management and proficiency in planning software: ERP, Power BI, Excel and other MS Office, ability to keep it smart and simple.
Proficiency in Chinese and English at least C1 level, both in speaking and writing. German is a plus
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You,
You__ might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!__