Geo. M. Martin Company, a machinery manufacturing facility, is searching for an organized, tech-savvy self-starter to be our new sales operations specialist.
To be successful as a Sales Operations Specialist, you should possess excellent communication skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks. Top candidates will have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
Sales Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
· Acting as second-in-command to the sales operations manager and taking care of all duties in their absence.
· Assisting the Manager with operational issues.
· Promptly answering the questions of staff and other stakeholders.
· Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with cliens.
· Preparing and sending quotations.
· Filing forms and other documents.
· Taking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed.
· Updating logs and order forms.
· Analyzing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.
Sales Operations Assistant Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook
· 5 years of experience in a similar role.
· Additional courses in Business Writing and Elocution are advantageous.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Superb organizational skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· A willingness to learn.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid time off & much more
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Emeryville, CA 94608: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person