The Revenue Operations Manager is responsible for managing and optimizing the revenue operations process while working closely with the sales and marketing teams to align efforts using data and analytics to measure and improve performance. The ideal candidate will have experience in revenue operations, strong analytical skills, and a deep understanding of the sales process.
- Monitoring and analyzing data related to sales performance, including forecasting future sales trends based on current data
- Reviewing financial statements, contracts, proposals, and other documents to ensure they are legally binding and comply with industry standards
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics such as lead conversion and retention rates
- Develop, maintain financial models/applications to automate and streamline business processes and perform financial analysis
- Conduct market and customer research to understand the target audience and identify opportunities for growth
- Deploy marketing automation platform reports and/or Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Provide training and support to team member on revenue operations best practices and tools
- Guides the business in understanding how marketing and sales spend and outcomes accurately drive impact and return on investment via accurate reporting and forecasting
- Support Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success leaders in creating executive presentations
- Maintain the overall integrity of the revenue growth-related data
Education, Qualifications, and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in Revenue Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Data Analytics, or closely related discipline preferred
- Experience using Salesforce is a must, experience with Salesloft also preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Highly proficient at queries, report writing, and communicating & presenting findings across functional lines of business.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Tech savvy
- Experience successfully rolling out attribution reporting and engagement scoring
Location: Onsite/Hybrid – Atlanta, GA