Responsible for overseeing all aspects of Sales Operations and Data Analytics, providing critical insights that drive sales performance, and identifying key growth opportunities.
- Develop and implement data-driven strategies that optimize the sales process and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to identify critical business questions, design experiments and analyses, and generate insights that inform decision-making.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive sales data infrastructure, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Lead and manage a team of data analysts and data scientists to execute on data-driven projects.
- Lead and manage a Sales Operations team, driving execution and strategy for sales compensation, GTM strategy, and tech stack optimization.
- Create and maintain sales and marketing performance dashboards and reports.
- Develop predictive models to forecast sales performance, customer behavior, and market trends.
- Communicate insights and recommendations to senior leadership and cross-functional teams, and drive adoption of data-driven decision-making throughout the organization.
- Monitor and analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for growth.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in data analytics, sales and marketing, and technology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field - Required
- Master's Degree - Preferred
- 7 years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in sales data analytics role.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data.
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills.