Who We Are
FTI Consulting is the world's leading expert-driven consulting firm. Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting experts have served as the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and the world's leading law and private equity firms when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Our strong performance and continued success are a direct reflection of the ambition, energy, and commitment of our talented professionals across the globe to make a positive impact for our clients and communities.
At FTI Consulting, you'll be inspired and empowered to make an impact on headline matters that change history. Working side by side with the world's leading experts in your field, you'll be surrounded by an open collaborative culture that embraces diversity, recognition, professional development and most importantly, you.
There's never been a more exciting time to join FTI Consulting and this is where you will do the most exciting and fulfilling work of your career.
Are you ready to make an impact?About The Role
Sales Operations provides support to the Sales function for the FTI Technology Segment . This position works closely with all departments across the organization to facili tate sales processes that comply with legal and financial standards .What You'll Do
- Serve as pivotal member of the Sales Operations team in support of matter initiation and Proposal/RFP generation; responsible for variety of support functions to help sales pursuits through Corporate and Segment processes. Provide recommendations for improvement and lead effort for their implementation. Act as expert in more complicated engagement setup arrangements across Segments and geographies.
- Serve as a key member of the core Conga CPQ team, providing training and oversight to its ongoing implementation and use in the Technology segment , including:
- Verification and tracking/entry of preferred rates for our most strategic client population (MSAs, Steering/TPC approvals) .
- Managing preferred pricing and Favorites .
- Manage approval queues for all discount approvals (through all submission avenues ), ensuring proper application of discount policies and project rates .
- Deploy all Proposal and engagement document s in Conga CPQ using the X-Author tool, ensuring that all details are properly coded across all global geographies and languages , work with regional leaders to ensure that the produced documents comply with their regional business cultures and standards .
- Generate meaningful reports for senior leadership using available business intelligence
- Provide end user support and training as needed for complicated or non-standard pricing arrangements.
- Owner of all pre- sales documents for all geographies and service lines in the Technology Practice. Consult with segment leadership to ensure services , pricing and terms are presented appropriately and thoroughly, adapting to changes in our commercial offering capabilities, models and rates . Liaise with Marketing ensure branding elements and offerings descriptions are consistent and current. Provide training and guidance as required .
- Provide support to the Technology Pricing Committee functions globally. This requires knowledge of the complex approval rules as well as proficiency with the global rate cards and practical application of same as well as collaboration with the most senior leaders in the segment.
- Work with Finance and Leadership to compile and disseminate annual hourly rate changes for the Consulting organization.
- Provide leadership to the Sales staff in drafting ad hoc and production Reports in Salesforce.com . Create Dashboards for frequently or broadly used report sets. Provide direction and training to Sales team in this regard.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce.com (CRM) data content and process flow. Provide recommendations for and implementation of enhancements and improvements to CRM application and sales processes.
- Provide general support to Managing Director, Sales Operations and Sales Leadership.
- Create and deploy training materials for all systems and processes. Requires proficiency with our internal Atlas , SharePoint and Knowledge Now platforms.
What You Will Need t o Succeed
P Referred Qualifications
- 2-5 years ' experience in Sales and/or Marketing operations or support function .
- Must have a B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
- Excellent communication and grammatical skills - written and verbal; effective presentation of ideas and data as needed.
- Solid coaching , training , and management skills.
- Advanced application skills - CRM tools , Microsoft Office suite ( advanced Word proficiency including Styles and templates; Excel proficiency with data models, pivot tables, etc . ) , teleconference/web conference and collaboration tools ( Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.) .
- Superb organizational skills, especially as applied to cataloguing files for version control or preparing and organizing data for effective reports.
- Salesforce.com proficiency/experience
- Conga CPQ proficiency , including X-Author integration
Our goal is to support the well-being of you and your families-physically, emotionally, and financially. We offer comprehensive benefits such as the following:
About FTI Consulting
- Competitive total compensation, including bonus earning potential
- Full package of benefits plans, including health, dental, vision coverage, along with lif e and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company matched 401K (Important: Please change to RRSP for Canada or remove the highlighted text for NA JDs)
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- Generous paid parental leave and f lex return support
- Family care benefits, including back-up child/elder care
- Employee Wellness Platform
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid time off for volunteering in your community
- Corporate matching for charitable donations most important to you
- Make an impact in our communities through company sponsored pro bono work
- Professional Development and Certification Programs
- In office free snacks and drinks
- Free smartphone and cellular plan (if applicable)
- FTI Perks & Discounts at retailers and businesses
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients with their most significant opportunities and challenges. With more than 7,500 employees located in 30 countries, our broad and diverse bench of award - winning experts advise their clients when they are f acing their most significant opportunities and challenges. At FTI Consulting, we embrace, cultivate, and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion & belonging, which are fundamental components to our core values. FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been named the #1 Professional Services Firm on Forbes List of America's Best Employers and the best firm to work for by Consulting Magazine . For more information, visit www.f ticonsulting.com and connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.