Affinaquest (AQ) is the market leader in institutional advancement, fan engagement, and nonprofit fundraising through its market-leading data warehouse & analytics, and empowering Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) technology. AQ partners with institutions of higher education, collegiate athletics, and nonprofit organizations to deliver a constituent-centric, personalized experience in support of our clients’ missions.
Our enterprise-class cloud platform and open APIs deliver critical capabilities that support development campaign success by facilitating meaningful engagement based on rich data and keen insights. AQ solutions easily integrate with existing client systems and external partners, enabling an extensive and open ecosystem that leverages existing institutional investment, accelerates innovation, and delivers a frictionless personalized constituent experience.
In 2018, Strattam Capital made a majority investment in Affinaquest, and since then, has added several strategic acquisitions. Strattam Capital invests in founder-led, independent, B2B software and technology companies across North America. For more information, please visit: https://strattam.com/KEY FACTS
- #1 established and/or #1 growing player in its respective verticals
- The preferred next-gen Advancement solution of the “Top 300” fundraising institutions
- Serving over 50% of the Power-5 athletics programs
- 10+ years in data warehousing, data quality, lifecycle hygiene, analytics, and CRM
Reporting to the Chief Client Officer, the Manager of Revenue Operations is responsible for overseeing the strategic planning and implementation, of scalable systems, processes, and programs to empower the sales and marketing teams to drive business results and revenue for the company.
This highly cross-functional role requires a deep understanding of both sales and marketing strategies, interdependencies, and metrics, as well as the ability to collaborate with the sales, marketing, and solution engineering teams toward the overall goal of increasing revenue. You will play a key role in building, managing, and iterating on our operations infrastructure to support tracking the sales and prospect cycles, shortening the sales and prospect cycles, and identifying and reporting on marketing influence to drive revenue, both directly and indirectly. You are a strong problem solver with a passion for creating predictability, scalability, and efficiency with a natural ability to use data to identify business problems and create solutions.
This position directly supports the organizational goals of increasing revenue, meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals, reporting and identifying important trends in our sales and marketing processes, and providing coaching towards increased productivity to the sales and sales support team.KEY RELATIONSHIPS
: Chief Client OfficerOther key relationships:
Sr. Director of Marketing, Director of Solutions EngineeringKey Responsibilities
- Developing and executing data-driven sales strategies and marketing operations frameworks: The Manager of Revenue Operations works closely with senior leadership to develop and implement strategies that drive revenue growth and market share.
- Implement and enforce data quality controls to ensure that data in Salesforce is relevant, accurate, and reliable.
- Analyzing market trends: Monitors market trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and threats and adjusts sales and marketing strategies accordingly.
- Managing the sales budgets for the overall company and individual contributors, reporting on the budget throughout the year.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams: Works closely with other departments such as product management, finance, and operations to ensure that sales and marketing strategies align with broader business objectives.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing processes: This role involves developing and implementing processes that support efficient and effective sales and marketing operations, including contact generation, database management, and customer acquisition and retention. Reporting on marketing effectiveness, measuring and displaying campaign contributions.
- Ensuring compliance: The Manager of Revenue Operations ensures that sales and marketing practices comply with relevant laws and regulations, as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Build a quarterly RevOps roadmap prioritizing the highest priority quantitative & qualitative "hotspots" and communicate ongoing progress against the roadmap
- Strong background in Salesforce administration and integrations, including but not limited to, HubSpot, Loopio, and Kantata. Working with the system owners leads to cash applications connected to Salesforce, including but not limited to LinkSquares and NetSuite.
- Overall responsible for all sales (all rev) reporting, trend analysis, and isolating actionable items to shorten our sales cycle or improve sales cycle efficiencies.
- Reporting, analyzing all sales activities, and identifying trends and coaching opportunities among the sales and sales support staff.
- Prepare reports and other analyses in support of the Revenue leader’s Quarterly report to the Board
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY
Ideal Attributes And Proven Capabilities
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Background in sales, marketing, and business performance management & reporting
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Ability to interpret data to produce market intelligence.
- Experience with and knowledge of data analysis
- Technology prowess, including Salesforce (must-have), tableau and HubSpot (nice-to-have)
- Ability to present data in a simple and clear format.
- Effective and accurate management reporting of sales activity, prospect funnel management, pipeline development, deal cadence, and closing
- Washington, DC Metro Area
Affinaquest is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.