Our client is a long established and recognised market leader within the in UK & Europe. As part of their continued success and growth ambitions they are looking to recruit a driven and commercially focussed Sales Operations Manager to help drive the business forward.
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will lead and manage all inbound sales related activities across your department and sales channels in Nottingham.
What will you get?
- Salary Circa £60000 (neg)
- Annual Performance Bonus – £12500 per annum
- Flexible working - Approx 1 day in office
- Pension Scheme (matched contribution up to 5% OR 1.5 x personal contribution, up to 7.5%)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme with AXA PPP Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to purchase an additional 5 days pro rata
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Fee Protection Plan
- Salary Finance: an online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial wellbeing and support services
- Health Cash Plan: essential health care access, including a 24/7 virtual doctor
- Cycle to Work Scheme: bike & cycling equipment worth up to £1,000
- Corporate Discounts
Who are we looking for?
- Essential: Operations Management experience gained in a commercial B2C contact centre sales environment or from a fast paced blue chip Financial Service contact centre environment
- Experience of managing operations upwards of 100FTE in a sales environment
- Evidence of setting a new level of standard across the site, gaining buy-in from your people and delivering real results
- Strong background of delivering growth within a B2C contact centre sales environment, both from an operational and support/change perspective, delivering consistent commercial growth
- Desirable: Robust project management skills, able to run with existing projects and identify new opportunities to create growth
- Target, growth, commercial orientated individual
- Innovative thinker, looking at news ways of working, pioneering new techniques
- Continually strives to improve, innovate and land change quickly and effectively
What will you do?
- Drive performance and exceed site targets whilst maintaining high quality and customer engagements standards
- Lead the culture, pace and tone of the environment; coaching and mentoring future leaders as opposed to managing people via tasks, targets and processes.
- Drive a culture of achievement, positive support and motivation, modelling and embedding the right culture and values
- Successfully embed change; challenging positively, delegating opportunities appropriately, to develop talent, champion learning and new ways of working and to manage time and delivering value add effectively across the team.
- Contribute to the high performance and continuous improvement across the Contact Centre through sharing learnings and best practice and creating an effective feedback loop to bring BAU improvements to the change agenda.
- Manage the ‘how’; to drive the best result for the customer, business and colleague, seeking to manage the long-term sustainability of the business as well as achievement of short term weekly and monthly targets.
- Focus on personal brand; building strong relationships focussed on wider team success. Modelling values of trust and integrity in all interactions and taking personal accountability for actions and delivery.
- Set expectations and drive accountability; Provide clarity on what the objectives are and how we are going to achieve them; striking the balance between increased profitability and sustainable colleague engagement. Plan/Review/ Measure/Evaluate.
How to apply?
- If you believe you have what is required to thrive and deliver in this exciting role, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com call Rupi Rai directly on 07931 356 350 ASAP.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £60,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Nottingham
Reference ID: RR INOP