One of our San Diego based clients is looking for a Inside Sales Operations Analyst to join their team!
This is an onsite role only, based in San Diego!
About the company:
Leading manufacturer of surface mount circuit protection components
headquartered in San Diego, CA.
About the role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Collaboratively works with sales team members, sales channel partners and customers by responding to
product/company information requests, preparing quotations and helping to resolve problems hindering
progress at customer accounts.
- Track external representative design-in activities to ensure accurate and timely payment of commissions.
- Work internally with customer service and accounting to ensure a smooth and accurate process.
- Maintain a design registration program for distributors and representatives.
- Monitor and report on monthly POS reports received from our distribution channel partners.
- Create and maintain reports with detailed information on sales pipeline progress/performance, sales
channel partner activity/progress and sales quotation activity. We utilize salesforce.com to track all of our
sales pipeline activity and detailed information is available from this program.
- Conduct market research on company target markets to assist in developing go-to-market strategies for the
sales and marketing teams.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of product technologies and monitor the markets and
technology trends that may impact company
- Evaluate internal sales processes and recommend improvements to improve efficiency.
- Primary focus will be on the Americas and European sales teams and channels in addition to some
interaction necessary with our Asia Pacific teams.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related subjects.
- 2+ years of related experience in sales, marketing, or related fields.
- Strong communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills. Must be detail oriented
and able to work under pressure.
- Must have a positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or sales of electrical components is a plus.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Walk up and down stairs
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds