Global Distribution Operations
In this role, you will be responsible for the service and support of key global sales technology initiatives to improve quality, accuracy, and delivery of projects through our global sales technology tools.
Salary Range: $75,000 - $80,000
Specific compensation will be based on the candidate’s experience, skills, qualifications, commercial considerations, and other job-related factors permitted by law. At Russell Investments, salary is just one part of our compensation package. Our total rewards approach includes an annual performance bonus (subject to eligibility criteria) and participation in our competitive benefits programs, including healthcare, retirement, vacation, and well-being programs.
You will support our Go-to-Market (GTM) teams and will have the responsibility to gather, document, and analyze business and technical requirements; collaborate with subject matter experts (internal and external) to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs. You will collaboratively engage with GTM teams, finance, marketing, product, external vendors and other enterprise teams seeking to gain complete understanding of business processes in order to solve business needs.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Collaborate with GTM sales teams, finance, marketing, and product team stakeholders to understand key opportunities and provide solutions to meet strategic and tactical business needs.
- Help develop functional requirement documents for CRM and other global sales technology tools. Develop prioritized list of feature requests based on business value.
- Create and manage the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) process for sprint cards to ensure smooth rollout to end users.
- Work closely with rest of the sales and technology teams to ensure solutions are implemented to meet the needs of the end users.
- Drive internal team adoption of tools through training, feedback sessions and reporting.
- Collaborates with other business analysts and project contributors to create comprehensive and cohesive solution approaches.
- Meet with GTM business leaders on a regular basis to understand the business’ objectives, risks and challenges.
- Identify business and technology risks and provide recommendations to mitigate them.
- Remain current with Russell Investments’ business direction, products and services as well as emerging new technologies.
- Maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of business needs and drivers, while maintaining a high level of client trust and confidence through continuously improving service delivery.
- Adapt to rapidly changing business objectives and work with IT to ensure that new objectives or prioritizations are understood.
- Stay informed and abreast of industry developments as related to business analysis best practices.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- 2-5 years of experience as a business analyst in a similar industry (asset management or financial services industry preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- Strong functional knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics preferred).
- Exposure and skills to work with key productivity tools – Microsoft Dynamics 365, Jira, Confluence, etc
- Excellent oral and written communication with strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts
- Advanced Excel experience preferred with ability to manipulate data using v-lookups, pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- System/business analyst experience required in an agile development environment.
- Client focused, proactive, and results oriented with ability to support clients across multiple locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Russell Investments is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all associates and employment applicants regardless of race, religion, ancestry, creed, color, gender (including gender identity which refers to a person's actual or perceived sex, and includes self-image, appearance, behavior or expression, whether or not different from that traditionally associated with a person's biological sex), age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, past or present unemployment status , or any other characteristic protected by law.