RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
We are seeking a highly motivated, thoughtful, and analytically skilled Revenue Operations Manager to join our team at RevolutionParts. As a RevOps Manager, you will play a vital role in optimizing our revenue operations, driving business growth, and ensuring seamless alignment between our business development sales, marketing, and customer success functions.
Your expertise in Salesforce CRM, analytical/critical thinking, and Excel modeling will be essential in conducting business case analyses, identifying revenue growth opportunities, scenario building, and measuring the impact of our initiatives.
The ideal Revolutionary isn’t afraid of large data sets, can distill insights, make recommendations based on data, and most importantly - drive action from it!
*Please note that strong preference will be given to candidates currently residing in Arizona. In addition, this hire is expected to work from RevolutionParts HQ location for 2-3 days per week.*
- Conduct data analysis using Salesforce CRM and other tools to collect, assess, and interpret sales, marketing, and customer success data
- Build and maintain Excel models to perform business case analysis and measure the impact of various initiatives on revenue generation and operational efficiency
- Drive the collaboration with sales and marketing teams to align goals, strategies, and processes, ensuring optimal lead generation, pipeline management, and sales forecasting.
- Identify areas for process optimization across revenue-generating functions and implement streamlined and efficient processes.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of revenue operations, including conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and customer lifetime value
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights to stakeholders using Salesforce CRM and other reporting tools
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, finance, and operations teams to drive revenue growth and ensure a seamless customer experience
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in revenue operations, participating in professional development activities and networking with industry peers
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, Finance, Quantitative marketing, Data Analytics or a related field.
- 3-5 Years experience as a RevOps Manager or in an FP&A role supporting Sales and Marketing especially with ecommerce and /or SAAS platform companies
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM, including data analysis, reporting, and dashboard creation.
- Word Class Excel skills, including modeling for business case analyses and impact measurement.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with sales and marketing processes and metrics.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Continuous learning mindset and a proactive approach to staying updated with industry trends and best practices