Are you a dynamic Sales Operations Manager who knows how to turn visions into reality? We're in search of an exceptional individual to join our top-notch team! If you possess a burning passion for unlocking your sales team's full potential and possess the wizardry to transform raw data into revenue-boosting magic, then this is the role for you!
As the Sales Operations Manager at Humanforce, you'll be the genius behind the scenes, orchestrating a flawless symphony of insights and strategies. Your expertise will be the driving force behind our success, and you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our organisation.
Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey as you take the helm of the Sales Ops function. Join us now and let's forge unforgettable sales triumphs together!
Humanforce provides the market leading, employee-centred, intelligent and compliant HCM suite for frontline and flexible workforces, offering highly configurable, best-in-one WFM, HR and Payroll - without compromise. Our vision is to make work easier and life better by focusing on the employee experience (EX), and the efficiency and optimisation of businesses.
We are on a mission to deliver an exceptional EX for workforces by offering a compelling employee value proposition and great work effectiveness through connection, development and wellbeing, while delivering intelligent manager automation to drive cost optimisation, increased productivity and growth, and enhance compliance confidence for businesses as they adapt to evolving challenges and objectives.
Humanforce has a strong 2300+ customer base and over 600,000 employees using the platform around the world.
Our approach to flexible work
We're passionate about people making their own decisions about where and when they work.
Our aim is to facilitate flexible working where possible to support our people to be effective, empowered and productive to achieve both their career and personal goals. Because we recognise working flexibility means different things to different people, we also know flexible working exists in many forms.
Like flexibility to drop off kids? Or maybe early mornings just aren't your thing! We're all about that.
We also recognise that everyone is a little different and sometimes you'll need flexible arrangements that suit your situation. We'll happily discuss your needs and if we can make it work we will!
Savvy with software, you enjoy finding solutions to complex problems and finding ways to impact business outcomes through optimisation.
Goal driven and hungry to hit targets, you are also a team player who enjoys sharing knowledge and strategies with those around you.
You love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving, rapid growth environment with a high performing team who will keep pushing you forward.
If this sounds like you - we'd love to chat further!
What you'll do
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of our go-to-market function.
- Provide analytical support to the sales leader by analysing sales activities and identifying areas for improvement.
- Foster a high-performance culture within the sales team by providing necessary support and guidance.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the CRM system to facilitate streamlined sales processes.
- Monitor and optimise the time required to close deals, ensuring efficient progression through the sales pipeline.
- Develop and execute territory planning, quota planning, and strategies to maximize sales team productivity and efficiency.
- Generate insightful analysis reports on customer metrics, such as the number of customers, customer size, and industry trends.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand TAM (Total Addressable Market) and SAM (Serviceable Addressable Market), and devise effective tactics to increase opportunities in the sales pipeline.
What you'll need
- Proven track record in sales operations or sales enablement, with a focus on software/technology industry preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes and systems, including expertise in CRM platforms and sales enablement tools.
- Exceptional analytical and data-driven problem-solving skills to drive informed decision-making and optimise sales strategies.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and project management skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company is highly desirable, showcasing your ability to thrive in dynamic environments.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines efficiently.
What's on offer
- A flexible working environment - work from the office, work from home, work from the local café - you'll be able to manage your personal and professional commitments easily
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing tech company
- A focus on development with access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee talent referral scheme (know great people, be rewarded)
- Paid parental leave and volunteering days
- A fun and friendly culture working with passionate and talented people
- A work environment where you can genuinely improve the world of work!
Humanforce is a diverse and dispersed organisation and are actively looking to grow our team with individuals from all diverse backgrounds. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, neurodiversity, religions, sexual orientations and experiences to apply.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and commit to respond to every applicant.