We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How We LEAD
The Sales Operations Coordinator is part of the Operations team and reports to the Sales Operations Manager. The Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting sales and production in driving operational excellence for both EDI and Non-EDI customers. They also assist with the day-to-day administration of 3P Seller Platforms and operational tasks.
How You’ll CREATE
- Pulling and sending EDI’s/PO’s to Production and Sales team for accounts
- Coordinates all aspects of shipment of PO’s
- Enter all PO’s into MS Excel
- Handling all routing and label requirements (BOL)
- Creating style codes and UPC assignments
- Create and set-up new accounts
- Implement tracker for business status and approvals
- Other duties include generating reports and completing special projects as needed.
- Adhering to all company compliance standards and policies
- Work with Sales to provide support for 3P seller platforms with the objective of hands-on store maintenance, generating and escalating cases, and resolving issues
- Manage product creation for 3P seller platforms
- Run weekly sales reports as well as various reports upon request
Bring Your VIBE
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Interested in learning and growing within Sales Operations
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and communication/negotiation skills
- Possess an inherent ability to work under pressure, problem-solve and multi-task.
- Possesses a positive "can do" attitude
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel
- Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
- 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
- Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
- A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
- Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
- 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
- 2-weeks paid Winter Break
- 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
- Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
- Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E-Verify Right to Work Poster: English
Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain
The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include, as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job. All candidates are encouraged to apply.